- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Trim Carpentry Techniques: Installing Doors, Windows, Base and Crown Paperback – Oct 19 1998
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Savage is a contractor.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Savage has little time for the incautious amateurs among us, and in his impatience he sometimes appears to be showing off... as when he gives an impossibly intricate formula for figuring compound angles on crown molding. (A detailed table of bevel and miter angles would have been far easier to use.) Still, if your skills and equipment are top-notch, or if you plan to hire somebody to trim out a big project to museum-piece specs, Savage's book will give you plenty of ideas from many different trim styles.
Except for stairways, which are mysteriously absent from the book.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > How-to & Home Improvements > Carpentry
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > How-to & Home Improvements > Home Design > Design & Construction
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > How-to & Home Improvements > Household Hints
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Civil > Construction