Troubling Tricksters: Revisioning Critical Conversations Paperback – Feb 10 2010
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Deanna Reder (Cree-Métis) is an associate professor in the Departments of First Nations Studies and English at Simon Fraser University. She serves as editor for the Indigenous Studies series at WLU Press and was one of the founding members of the Indigenous Literary Studies Association. She teaches and publishes on Indigenous theory, life writing, pop fiction, and gender and sexuality.
Linda M. Morra is a full professor in the English Department at Bishop’s University and the forthcoming Craig Dobbin Chair of Canadian Studies at UCD (2016-2017). She and Deanna Reder co-edited Troubling Tricksters: Revisioning Critical Conversations (WLU Press, 2010). Her most recent book, Unarrested Archives: Case Studies in Twentieth-Century Women’s Authorship (2014), was a finalist for the Gabrielle Roy Award. Canada.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
However, I do find a good article on SPWT. The later sections on trickster are not that trite at all.
So, I give 3 stars.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Americas > Native American
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Classics > United States
- Books > Literature & Fiction > United States > Classics
- Books > Literature & Fiction > United States > Native American
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Folklore & Mythology
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Special Groups > Native American Studies
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > History
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Literature > American Literature
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences