|Parcel Dimensions||32.1 x 31.4 x 22.2 cm; 5 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||5 kg|
Tudor Royal Collection 12-Piece Premium Quality Porcelain Dinnerware Set, Service for 4 - Aster Pink; See More Designs Inside!
Enhance your purchase
- UNIQUE DESIGNS: 12-piece round porcelain dinnerware set with attractive designs for 4. Includes 4 of each: 10.2-inch dinner plate, 8.1-inch salad plate, 9.2-inch soup pasta bowl,
- TIMELESS BRITISH ROYAL STYLE: Porcelain dinner sets of TUDOR Royal Collection - elegant and timeless pattern in British style. Authentic Tudor Ware was produced in the city Stoke-on-Trent, England since 1828.
- CHIP-RESISTANT AND DURABLE: Fine porcelain, high-quality durable under-glaze decoration, smooth glazed foot to minimize table scratching, stackable. All sets passed USA’s FDA standards and are BPA-free.
- DISHWASHER AND MICROWAVE SAFE: This dinnerware set is dishwasher and microwave safe, and is suitable for a freezer. It can be used for years to come, given good care. All sets are also certified Halal tableware.
- WARRANTY AND CARE: To show our confidence for the double walled corrugated cardboard package, we are committed to give you a free replacement if you received a damaged/defective item. Please feel free to contact us.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Tudor 12-Piece Porcelain Dinnerware Set, Service for 4 - Victoria Collection Victoria Bluw From the manufacturer Tudor England is the perfect dinnerware set due to affordable price, expensive bone china look & feel, fantastic durability and timeless British porcelain designs and patterns. The birth of this famous English porcelain happened in the city of Stoke-on-Trent, commonly known as ‘the Potteries’ - the most well-known home of the pottery industry in England since the 18th century. Authentic Tudor Ware was produced in Stoke-on-Trent since 1828. Thanks to its rich heritage, Tudor England fine china has tied together all the skills, quality and expertise of a few generations of potters to create a high-class masterpiece from every piece of our fine porcelain. Our dinnerware sets are crafted with tradition as our artists and potters continue designing wonderful and modern tableware using the best materials - fine bone china and porcelain, while still adding the final personal touch using the proven techniques from 18th century. Tudor dinnerware sets are handmade, super white luxury tableware. The dinnerware sets have look and feel of fine bone china but substantially higher durability standards due to state-of-the-art modern technology used alongside with centuries old pottery crafting techniques.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE: The seller responded to my comments regarding the size of the cups I received in my shipment, have apologized and are sending the expected 12 oz cups. EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!
As for durability, it is early to say, I just received them. Otherwise, cleans well, medium weight. I love the colour, it is cheerful, gives a nice effect on my table. I am happy about my purchase.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on October 23, 2018
Reviewed in the United States on August 8, 2018
Excellent dinnerware why
2. Elegant everyday
3. Light, good balanced feel
4. Not made in China!