Turtles in the Terrarium Hardcover – Jul 1998
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
This is a highly detailed and fascinating volume coveting all known turtle species and subspecies. The author, Gerhard Mueller, draws on over two decades of experience with keeping and breeding turtles and tortoises, providing hobbyists with a wealth of information on their pets. Not only packed with color photos, this book also contains informative drawings of terrarium construction and turtle anatomy. Truly a must for all those interested in these charming creatures. Fully Illustrated with color photographs and drawings showing all aspects of keeping and breeding.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Animal Care & Pets > Reptiles & Amphibians
- Books > Medical Books > Veterinary Medicine
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Veterinary Medicine
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Ecology > Living on the Land > Hunting & Fishing
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Hunting & Fishing