Twilio Best Practices Paperback – Dec 23 2014
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Tim Rogers is a software engineer and student at the London School of Economics (LSE) and is from London, UK. He currently works at GoCardless, which is a payments start-up that helps businesses accept Direct Debit payments online. Here, he built the company's call center in the cloud, which is documented in a series of popular blog posts. He also works for a number of freelance clients, helping them use the power of Twilio to do things that range from getting reviews from hotel guests to building scalable customer support operations. In his spare time, he enjoys drinking coffee and serving in his local church and his university's Christian Union.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The book may not have much more than the online documentation but I was having trouble getting 'jump started' on the online web of topics. This was helpful, but now I want more as there was not enough detail to fully satisfy me.
I'm just getting to understand a fraction of the power to Twilio.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Internet & Social Media
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Internet, Groupware, & Telecommunications > Internet App Development
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Software Development
- Books > Computers & Technology > Software
- Books > Computers & Technology > Web Development > Programming > PHP