Twins and Higher Multiple Births: A Guide to their Nature and Nurture Hardcover – Apr 30 1999
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'Excellent value and essential reading for professional and parent alike.' Maternal and Child Health; 'A concisely written and useful resource which at u35 for a hardback edition would be money well spent for any library' Midirs Midwifery Digest
About the Author
Elizabeth Bryan, Honorary Consultant Paediatrician, Queen Charlotte's and Chelsea Hospital.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Child Psychology
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Pediatrics
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Reproductive & Sexual > Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Surgery
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Reproductive & Sexual
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Pediatrics