- ASIN: B01GTL7Q5A
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: June 9 2016
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #148,074 in Patio, Lawn & Garden (See Top 100 in Patio, Lawn & Garden)
Travel First Aid Kit , TwoS Travel Portable First Aid Kit Medical Kit Outdoor Survival Travel Emergency Kit Vehicle Mounted Emergency Package
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- ★ Contents are organized, Compact and Light weight first aid bag.
- ★ Apply to car spare, family travel, hiking, outdoor camping survival and other first aid.
- ★ Includes most first aid commonly needed so you can be sure you have what you need in an emergency.
- ★ The kit contains a wide variety of supplies and is useful not only for minor cuts , and other medical emergencies.
- ★ Perfect gift for your family and friends .
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Triangular bandage *1 (96*96*136 cm)
Used for dressing and fracture fixation splint can support sling, the injured arm and arm.
Medical adhesive tape *1 (1.25*450 cm)
For the trauma of the bandage, paste. Fixation of bone and joint site, etc..
Elastic bandage *1 (6*420 cm)
For wound dressing and hemostasis, packing if damaged please do not use.
Hemostatic gauze piece *2 (4*4 cm)
Used for wound dressing and hemostasis.
Wound plaster *10 (7.2*1.9 cm)
Wound dressing with hemostatic and protective effect.
Latex tourniquet *1 (2.5*46 cm)
For larger wounds to stop bleeding, bleeding artery, and poisonous snake bite, play a temporary role in inhibiting the role of blood flow.
Tweezers *1 (7.2*1.9 cm)
For stripping and pinching clay on the wound of impurity particles and other obstructions.
Safety pin *2 (3 cm)
The process of dressing up a fixed role, fixed bandage, etc..
Scissors *1 (9 cm)
Used to cut clay on the wound clothing and other obstructions.
Alcoholic tablets *10 (5*5 cm)
Cleaning and disinfection of the wound site.
Lodine tablets *4 (5*5 cm)
Treatment of wound site and mucosal injury. Travel First Aid Kit Portable First Aid Kit Medical Kit Outdoor Survival Travel Emergency Kit Vehicle Mounted Emergency Package
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product