The U.S. of EH?: How Canada Secretly Controls the United States and Why That's OK Paperback – Jun 24 2008
|New from||Used from|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Kerry Colburn, an 'American,' and Rob Sorensen, a Canadian, are the authors of So, You Want to Be Canadian. They live in Seattle.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
After reading this book I wonder if our upcoming election even matters, if Canada is running the place anyway...I'll still vote, just in case.
You actually won't believe just how many "All American" things are, in fact, 100% Canadian!
It is kind of a small, short book but makes a great birthday card or small gag gift.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Humour > Parodies
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Humour > Political
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Humour > Satire
- Books > Literature & Fiction > History & Criticism > United States
- Books > Literature & Fiction > United States > History & Criticism
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Government > Politics