Rocksmith - Standard Edition
- Plug in any real guitar directly to your console or PC. Difficulty settings that adapt to your personal ability guarantees engagement with experienced musicians as well as those who have never picked up a guitar in their life
- Turns your TV into an amplifier, and allows you to customize your sound with nearly limitless effects pedal options.
- Mini-games will allow you to hone in on your guitar-playing skills, without you even realizing you're learning.
- Choose from a huge library of current favorites, classic hits, and indie selects.
- Platform: Windows 7 / Vista
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Platform for Display: PC
Amazon.ca Product Description
Elevator Pitch: Rocksmith, is the first and only game where you can plug in any real guitar to your console or PC.
From the Manufacturer
Rocksmith - The first and only game that plugs into any guitar
Introducing the next stage in the evolution of the music game. Rocksmith, the first and only game where you can plug into any real guitar.
Featuring gameplay that automatically adjusts to your personal ability and innovative game design that makes playing music visually intuitive, Rocksmith will engage experienced musicians as well as those who have never picked up a guitar in their life.
You'll be able to choose from a large catalog of songs in different styles including:
- Best Coast – When I'm With You
- Blur – Song 2
- Cream – Sunshine of Your Love
- Dan Auerbach – I Want Some More
- David Bowie – Rebel Rebel
- Eric Clapton – Run Back To Your Side
- Franz Ferdinand – Take Me Out
- Incubus – I Miss You
- Interpol – Slow Hands
- Jarvis Cocker – Angela
- Jenny O. – Well OK Honey
- Kings Of Leon – Use Somebody
- Lenny Kravitz – Are You Gonna Go My Way
- Little Barrie – Surf Hell
- Lynyrd Skynyrd – Sweet Home Alabama
- Muse – Unnatural Selection
- Muse – Plug In Baby
- Nirvana – Breed
- Nirvana – In Bloom
- Pixies – Where Is My Mind?
- Queens Of The Stone Age – Go With The Flow
- Radiohead – High And Dry
- Rapscallions – California Brain
- Red Fang – Number Thirteen
- Sigur Ros – Gobbledigook
- Silversun Pickups – Panic Switch
- Soundgarden – Outshined
- Spoon – Me And The Bean
- Stone Temple Pilots – Vasoline
- Stone Temple Pilots – Between The Lines
- Taddy Porter – Mean Bitch
- The Animals – House Of The Rising Sun
- The Black Keys – Next Girl
- The Black Keys – I Got Mine
- The Boxer Rebellion – Step Out Of The Car
- The Cribs – We Share The Same Skies
- The Cure – Boys Don't Cry
- The Dead Weather – I Can't Hear You
- The Horrors – Do You Remember
- The Rolling Stones – (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction
- The Rolling Stones – Play With Fire
- The Rolling Stones – The Spider and The Fly
- The Strokes – Under Cover Of Darkness
- The White Stripes – Icky Thump
- The XX – Islands
- Titus Andronicus – A More Perfect Union
- Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers – Good Enough
- Velvet Revolver – Slither
- White Denim – Burnished
- Yellow Moon Band – Chimney
Track Your Progress!
Single notes: Start simple with one note at a time, or shred like a pro. Whatever your skill-set, Rocksmith will challenge you to play the real lead guitar parts as they were meant to be played: on a real guitar.
Chords: Ready to play some rhythm guitar? Rocksmith has you covered. Choose from an amazing library of tracks that range from simple to complex chord structures, or head over to the interactive chord chart to refine your craft.
Guitarcade: Play a variety of different mini-games designed to hone specific guitar-playing skills such as scales, bends, tremolo, harmonics, and much more!
Every copy of Rocksmith will include a revolutionary 1/4 inch to USB cable that turns the guitar's signal from analog to digital, allowing it to be recognized and played through video game consoles for the first time. By plugging into your console, you'll develop real skills and real styles while playing absolutely real music.
And you'll experience it all with an honest-to-goodness guitar. Nothing compares to playing a real guitar. Except playing Rocksmith.