- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
The Ultimate Question 2.0 (Revised and Expanded Edition): How Net Promoter Companies Thrive in a Customer-Driven World Hardcover – Sep 20 2011
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
wonderful new book” FORBES.com
A variety of companies have started using this: Charles Schwab, Apple, Progressive, Virgin Media, and more. Check out the book and see how to use it for your company.” 800 CEO READ
About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
A bit long and wordy - could have been more powerful with more editing. All the same I am grateful to the author for putting this out in the world.
Most recent customer reviews
A few years ago I introduced the NPS notion to my BU. Since then my colleagues and I have been the evangelists of tracking our clients satisfaction.Published 1 month ago by Olivier Savard
Very informative with good insight into the process. Excllent resource for our team as we consider doing NPS for our company.Published on Dec 17 2013 by Allison Hart
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > Customer Service
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Leadership
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Leadership
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Marketing & Sales > Customer Service