Umbra Diverge 88-Inch-by-120-Inch Double Drapery Rod
- Double-rod set layers two sets of curtain panels on a window, set includes two telescoping curtain rods with decorative finials and wall-mount brackets
- Front rod is 5/8 inch diameter and mounts 3-3/4-Inch from wall, back rod is 1/2 inch diameter and mounts 1-1/2-Inch from wall
- Metal rods, cast metal finials and brackets, auburn bronze finish
- Rods extend from 88 to 120-Inch long, auxiliary rods inside main rods enable unit to extend fully, all mounting hardware included
- Design, Thea Yuzyk and Michelle Ivankovic
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Package Type: Standard Packaging
The Diverge double drapery rod set from Umbra simply and cleanly layers two sets of curtain panels in an integrated, easy-to-install configuration that helps control light and privacy. Hang opaque drapery on the front rod and sheers on the back for a traditional look or mix and match colorful sheers and other styles for a modern layered look. Set includes two metal telescoping rods (one 5/8-inch and one 1/2-inch diameter), four cast-metal finials, and two decorative cast-metal double mounting brackets- all in a rich auburn-bronze finish. The double brackets hold the larger in front, 3-3/4-Inch from the wall, and the smaller rod behind it, 1-1/2-Inch from the wall. Designed to fit a range of window sizes, both rods extend from 88-Inch to 120-Inch long using auxiliary rods that fits inside the main rods for added length and support. Complete mounting hardware is included. Designed by Thea Yuzyk and Michelle Ivankovic for Umbra- the worldwide leader in casual, contemporary and affordable design for the home.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Design is simple but not ugly, not outstanding... just fine. Quietly fits in.
Rod length adjustability:
The large bar comes with 3 sections. As does the small bar.
It comes with the ball ends screwed into what should be the "middle" bar if you need it extended to its fullest. It took me a few minutes to figure this out.
So if you need it say, 110"... you'll need to unscrew all ends. Then the bar that's slightly skinnier than others -- will be your middle bar.
The kit also comes with 3 hooks/holders.
Overall, it was pretty simple to install, looks nice and is a good value compared to the bbb double rods.
The biggest plus on this set is the finish, I think. The dark brown metallic finish could pass for black from a distance but is noticeably not black if you're going for a bronze or brown look. I like that versatility.