- Paperback: 264 pages
- Publisher: McClelland & Stewart (April 2 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0771084110
- ISBN-13: 978-0771084119
- Product Dimensions: 19.2 x 1.9 x 22.8 cm
- Shipping Weight: 762 g
- Average Customer Review: 73 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #31,288 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
UnDiet: Eat Your Way to Vibrant Health Paperback – Apr 2 2013
|New from||Used from|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Meghan Telpner speaks the truth, you can eat your way to vibrant health. She is truly a "life"-saver, a spirited nutritionista after my own heart. I know you will love this feisty, fun and important book as much as I do."
—Kris Carr, New York Times best selling author Crazy Sexy Diet & Crazy Sexy Kitchen
"A passionate, exhaustive guide to conscious living and fabulous eating--the UnDiet lifestyle. Meghan Telpner's zeal for health is infectious. You will be inspired!"
—Gillian Deacon, author of There's Lead in Your Lipstick
About the Author
MEGHAN TELPNER is a certified holistic nutritionist whose popular blog, online culinary courses, and frequent press coverage have garnered a worldwide following. When not messing around in her kitchen, Meghan spends her time riding her flower-covered bicycle, getting her yoga on, flirting with farmers at the local market, and adventuring in faraway lands with her husband Josh. Follow her on Twitter @MeghanTelpner, and join the #UnDiet Revolution! www.meghantelpner.com
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
This book is a game changer. It’s completely inspiring, totally authentic, the writing sings, and the research is solid. Most importantly, however, Meghan encourages her readers to take responsibility for their own state of health by reconnecting with the foods they put inside their bodies and listening to how those food choices make them feel. This book educates and empowers by demonstrating just how easy and attainable healthy living truly is if you take small steps every day towards your overall goals. Meghan’s plan goes far beyond diet and segues naturally into a connection of mind, body, and soul to create a picture of joyful living that anyone would want to manifest. Undiet is a necessity for anyone frustrated by conventional health and nutrition and looking to take action to create a better body and life. It will have a place of honour on my bookshelf and will be the book I recommend to clients when they ask me where to start on their journey. As she says, we can either build health or disease, and with this book as a guide you will joyfully choose to build health every day for the rest of your abundant and beautiful days.
Some specifics about the book I thoroughly enjoyed were:
1. The inclusion of a sort of "cheat sheet" at the end of every chapter that summed up the key ideas and actions that had been covered.
2. Each chapter ended with delicious recipes that corresponded once again to the topic of said chapter.
3. The photography is beautiful and includes many authentic day-to-day shots of Meghan and her friends and family living joyfully.
4. The writing is captivating, honest, hilarious, and informative without being preachy. You will tear through this book.
5. Meghan included practical tips for slowly but surely overhauling your pantry and by extension, your life.
If you do yourself one favour in 2013, it should be to buy this very important and incredibly inspiring book!
I’ve loved every piece of it: the topics Meghan covers, the suggestions, the way it’s written, the colours used… It truly transmits positive energy!
Meghan's fun personality shines through - it's like a book written for you by your best girl friend. Along with anecdotes, the book is filled with information, tips and advice on how to put principles into action and make it easy.
There's also tons of recipes included through the book, along with a transitional plan on Undieting your life. Tons of inspiration. I like how it's not about nutrition, but also about the other aspects of your life. It's a lifestyle! There's tons of info on natural beauty, the environment, and goal setting.
I've completed the 3-day test drive and have tried and loved the recipes, and just how much easier it was to prep food ahead of time so I can make the best choices.
It's a comprehensive guide to un-do and question all that you've known to be "right". If you feel like there's still more that can be done to make life so much sweeter - here's your guide!
Want to see more reviews on this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Diet > Healthy
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine > Holistic
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Nutrition > Healthy Cooking
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Healthy Living