Unbuilt Calgary: A History of the City That Might Have Been Paperback – Nov 3 2012
|New from||Used from|
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
“In her new book, Unbuilt Calgary, author Stephanie White examines 30 failed architecture and design plans and paints an extraordinary picture of what Calgary might have looked like had these ideas come to fruition.”(Metro News Calgary)
About the Author
Stephanie White worked as an architect in Calgary at the end of the second oil boom, taught architecture in several U.S. and Canadian universities, and has a Ph.D. in urban geography. She edits and publishes On Site review, a Canadian magazine about architecture and urbanism. She lives in Calgary.
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Americas > Canada
- Books > History > Canada
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Urban Planning & Development
- Books > Professional & Technical > Architecture > Buildings
- Books > Professional & Technical > Architecture > History
- Books > Professional & Technical > Architecture > Regional > Canadian
- Books > Professional & Technical > Architecture > Urban & Land Use Planning