Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 4.99 shipping
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - PlayStation 3 Standard Edition
|Price:||CDN$ 29.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over CDN$ 35. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfilment centres, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA products qualify for FREE Shipping
If you're a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfilment by Amazon .
- An interactive cinematic experience that blurs the lines between games and Hollywood films.
- Nathan Drake's journey will put you through new challenges and take you to stunning locations around the world.
- Epic single player campaign with evolved signature UNCHARTED gameplay.
- A new breed of Action Adventure Multiplayer that brings the exciting cinematic elements of the single-player campaign, into the multiplayer.
- Experience the thrill of UNCHARTED in stereoscopic 3D
- Platform: PlayStation 3
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Amazon.ca Product Description
A search for the fabled “Atlantis of the Sands” propels fortune hunter Nathan Drake on a trek into the heart of the Arabian Desert. When the terrible secrets of this lost city are unearthed, Drake's quest descends into a desperate bid for survival that strains the limits of his endurance and forces him to confront his deepest fears.
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception is a unique third-person Action-Adventure game for play exclusively on PlayStation 3 that incorporates significant Shooter and Platformer gameplay mechanics resulting in another must-have game for PS3 players. The third game in the Uncharted franchise, Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception continues the adventures of the swashbuckling treasure hunter Nathan Drake, this as he finds himself in a new variety of challenging environments. Features include: interactive cinematic experience, stereoscopic 3D, an epic single player campaign and multiplayer support online as well as offline.
In Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception a search for the fabled "Atlantis of the Sands" propels fortune hunter Nathan Drake on a trek into the heart of the Arabian Desert. When the terrible secrets of this lost city are unearthed, Drake's quest descends into a desperate bid for survival that strains the limits of his endurance and forces him to confront his deepest fears.
Key Game Features
- An interactive cinematic experience that blurs the lines between games and Hollywood films
- Nathan Drake's journey will put you through new challenges and take you to stunning locations around the world, from a derelict chateau in France, to the merciless Arabian Desert
- Epic single player campaign with evolved signature Uncharted gameplay
- A new breed of Action-Adventure multiplayer that brings the exciting cinematic elements of the single-player campaign, into the multiplayer
- Experience the thrill of Uncharted in stereoscopic 3D
Exciting Uncharted gameplay.
Unique Uncharted platforming.
Exciting story and characters.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I loved Uncharted 2 and I was hoping Uncharted 3 will be even bigger and better as a sequel.
Don't get me wrong, its a great game but the story is not as good as Uncharted 2.
The fight sequences and overall platforming in U2 was so different and unique that it's almost hard to replicate it so U3 almost feels like the same game but in a different setting (the middle east arabic countries as opposed to U2 which took place near India and Nepal).
Overall, the game is still very entertaining and a highly adrenaline filled adventure that leaves us all wanting more from the series.
One minor thing...the U3 disc does have glitches which cause the game to be not recognized by some ps3's. I had the same problem but eventually the game did work and I enjoyed it thoroughly.
I would give it a 8.5/10.
It's very addictive and a fairly fun and easy game to get the platinum.
If you have a ps3, then you have to play Uncharted 3.
Regardless, there's great moments throughout the game and I still recommand it very highly, especially if you liked the last two games.