Understanding Big Data: Analytics for Enterprise Class Hadoop and Streaming Data Paperback – Oct 19 2011
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Paul C. Zikopoulos (Toronto, Canada) is a Database Specialist with the DB2 Sales Support team at IBM. He has written numerous magazine articles and books about DB2. Most recently, he co-authored the books A DBA's Guide to Databases on Linux (Syngress Media) and DB2 for Dummies (IDG Books). Zikopoulos is a DB2 Certified Advanced Technical Expert (DRDA and Cluster/EEE) and a DB2 Certified Solutions Expert (Business Intelligence and Database Administration).
McGraw-Hill authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and interests of readers worldwide
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
If you are looking for a book that will point you toward an IBM solution, this is a good one. If you want to avoid heavy-handed sales pitches and learn about the technologies then look somewhere else.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science > Modelling & Simulation
- Books > Computers & Technology > Databases > Data Mining
- Books > Computers & Technology > Databases > Data Warehousing
- Books > Computers & Technology > Databases > Database Design
- Books > Computers & Technology > Hardware > PCs
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Data in the Enterprise > Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Books > Computers & Technology > Software > Business