3.1A/15.5W Dual USB Car Charger [White] 2.1A+1.0A Universal Port, Smart Power Supply For Apple iPad Air/4/3/2, iPhone 5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS, iPod, Samsung Galaxy Tab/Note/S, Motorola, Nokia, Kindle, Android/Blackberry/Windows Phones & Tablets. DUO31CC
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Input Voltage: DC 10.5 V-18 V (12 V-18 V Battery), Direct Cigarette Lighter Connection Compatible With American Size A and European Size B Receptacles. Output: Min 5.0 V Max 5.3 V, Full Rated 3.1 Amp (2.1Amps + 1Amps USB Port) 15.5Watts, Ripple & Noise Max 150 mVp-p. Dimensions & weight: 1 inch diameter x 2.44 inches length (25 mm x 62 mm), approx. 0.78 ounce (22 grams) net weight.
- Universal USB ports compatible with Apple iPad Air/4/3/2, iPhone 5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS, iPod, Samsung Galaxy Tab 3/2, Note 3/2, S 4/3/2, Motorola Droid Rarz Maxx, Nokia, HTC, Kindle Fire HD, Android/Blackberry/Windows Phones & Tablets, PSP, GPS, MP3/MP4, Cameras, Bluetooth Speakers/Headset, Battery Cases, Power Banks & Most of USB2.0/USB3.0 Powered Devices. NOT compatible with HP TouchPad, Motorola Xoom, Blackberry Playbook & World Edition, Nook, Nokia Lumia 920/1020/2520.
- Vibration and shock reliability of the electronics component and contact spring mechanics stay firmly in the cigarette lighter plug & provide continuous power on-the-go. Easy fit and remove with stylish pull-tab, compact mini design & ultra light weight. Vority Fast & Smart Duo31CC is a robust & durable car charger, ultra low electronics noise offering the luxury level of comfort inside the cabin. Working in wide temperature range: -4 Deg F to 122 Deg F (-20 Deg C to +50 Deg C), 5% to 90% Relative Humidity with full normal operation.
- Safely protect devices and charger from overheated. LED only light up when charger in good working condition: input voltage is in working range 10.5V-18V, automatically stops working when over current or over voltage is detected, switch to minimal charging current when battery is full. With the high charging efficiency of over 85%, the charger itself never get hot. High quality fire proof material & anti-oxidation aluminium pull tab. No radio loss in your car or effect to Bluetooth or Wi-Fi devices; CE, FCC & RoHS certificates.
- Fast charging tablet and phone simultaneously, optimal performance when plug iPad or Tablet to 2.1Amps port & iPhone or other phone or devices to 1.0 Amps port. Smart charge at maximum speed limited by devices or USB ports; never have to worry about which port for which device. Use your own existing cable or look for Vority 24X9 Coiled 9-in-1 USB Charging Cable (Sold Separately)
Don't Get Caught Short with a Tablet or Smartphone that's Tapped Out!
Vority Fast & Smart Duo31CC Dual USB Car Charger Keeps You on Time, on Track and Fully Charged. Duo31CC is reliable & won't let you down when you need to recharge in a hurry.
Vority Duo31CC is as Smart as it is Fast:
1. Automatic stops charging when there is danger of overcharging or lower/over voltage.
2. Charges both your tablet and mobile phone simultaneously, at full speed!
3. Made from fire proof materials for your safety.
4. Vibration reliability for durable and the secure transfer of continuous power to your device from the cigarette lighter plug.
5. No affect to Radio, Bluetooth or Wi-Fi!.
The energy saving & safety features on the Duo31CC are designed to insure rapid charging and automatically so that your devices are protected from potential damage. No worries about overheating or overcharging your costly devices!
- Duo31CC even works in extreme cold & hot temperature inside your car!
- Clean & green, complies with the RoHS!
- The stylish Duo31CC's compact design makes it highly portable & easy to store in your car, handbag or luggage.
What's in the box? Vority Duo31CC - Dual USB Car Charger. 2 Years Warranty!
Are you ready to hit the road running without slamming into excess down-time spent charging your devices? Make sure that your charger are all smooth and speedy by taking the Duo31CC.
Can it charge my devices? most of tablets, phones, MP3 players, GPS devices... that can charged from USB2.0/3.0 port are compatible with Duo31CC.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
1. The charger is small and compact. The unit doesn't protrude out from the outlet in my car. Most chargers have that massive end sticking out, like a cancerous growth. This thing is small and sleek.
2. The long standing issue with phone chargers is the connector. The side that physically plugs into the phone, not the side that plugs into the car... at least not for me. Purchasing a USB charger allows me to replace the USB cable after I screw up the "Micro-USB" side of the cable. USB cables are cheap and you can get replacement ones from Amazon for $2-$4 without batting an eye. So, with this charger, when I muck up the phone side of the cable, I can replace the USB cable and keep my charger. Saves plastic, saves the environment. Win=Win
3. There are 2 charging ports on this charger and it will allow me to charge my iPad and my Fiancee's Nexus 10 tablet, simultaneously on long trips... or an iphone and an iPad. Mix and match... think of the possibilities!
4. All devices like to be charged with more power than the minimum amperage requirement. I.E., my Samsung Galaxy SIII asks for a minimum charging amp of .5, this charger has 2 ports: 1.0AMPS and 2.1AMPS. This will ensure a fast, strong, complete charge for my phone. Ever noticed that on some chargers your phone takes forever to charge? Yup, this is why. Check the charger for the output Amps and you'll start to see where I'm going with this.
I've had the charger for a little while now. It works as expected. Able to charge everything quickly and efficiently. Oddly and thankfully, I haven't broken the USB cable yet. Great charger.
You may notice in some of the pictures the cylindrical band appears white, and in some, it looks charcoal gray. This has NO bearing whatsoever on the functionality, but mine was actually silver. It may be that the color varies and I really don't care because this device is NIFTY! First of all, to get the same function before this, I had to use a HUGE car adapter that has a standard 3-prong outlet and the adapter that came with the Kindle charger. That other adapter is roughly five times the size of the Vority. I still use it to plug in my laptop, but I don't like keeping it in my car because it's so bulky. My cigarette lighter is close to my parking brake and it interferes, so I have to keep it in my laptop case.
The Vority is nice and compact, but you can tell by the weight that it is SOLID. It's not cheapo plastic. This baby is built to last. You can easily keep it in the car without it interfering with driving or the parking brake. It's also compact enough to fit in the glove box or even to just stick it in your pocket. And it's guaranteed for two full years? Wow. My Kindle probably will die before that.
I could see myself buying one for every driver in the family as a "stocking stuffer" at Christmas. Win!
When I learned to use the GPS in my phone, I came come to realize quite immediately that the GPS function discharges my phone battery at an incredible pace! I can't even consider using my gps in the car without using a usb charger. And now I have the option to use either the 1.0 A charger, which is more for phones, OR ... according the Seller's response to my question, I can use the 2.1 A charger, which provides more power to my phone or other device.
My present USB charger just barely keeps up the the amount of power that my phone consumes when I use the GPS function. The 2.0 A USB slot in this charger is much more effective at keeping up with the amount of power needed to run my phone's GPS, AND charge the phone's battery at the same time. OR ... I can use or charge other devices, like an iPad, or another device from a friend, at the same time.
I have been considering for some time getting a second battery for my phone ... with this USB charger, there is no need to get another battery ... I can continue using the battery that I have, AND keep it charged to use all of the power it wants, AND use and charge other devices, all at the same time.
I like the size of this particular USB charger - it's small enough to not get in the way ... but large enough to actually grip ahold of so that I can pull it out of the cigarette lighter slot for use in another car. The total length of this charger is just under 2 1/2 inches. And the base of the charger, at the widest part, is just under 1 1/4 inches. The two USB ports are spaced adequately so that two USB devices could be plugged into the charger at the same time.
As I get more and more "independent" of having to work just from ONE office ... and more and more able to work anywhere, I find myself becoming more and more DEPENDENT on my devices ... and their limited battery power. This USB charger is providing me with a good solution!
The unit is well constructed, lightweight, and fits right into the 12v outlet in my truck. It's great for charging 2 devices at once, and is small enough that I can leave it in the socket without it being an eyesore.
Although the price may be a little higher than those cheap Chinese units that break the 2nd time you use them, this one is looks to me like it's well worth the difference.