The Universe a Vast Electric Organism Paperback – Sep 1 1997
|New from||Used from|
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Publisher
Kessinger Publishing reprints over 1,500 similar titles all available through Amazon.com.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I was hoping to read a well documented hypothesis. Instead, the content evidently written in 1923, is a stream of consciousness, a mixture of poorly understood scientific terms and religious assertions. Granted that in 1923 many scientific concepts were not as well understood as they are today, the mis-use of scientific terminology in this book could mis-lead those not familiar with science into thinking the chapter has merit. Today's solar terrestrial physics have disproven most of the concepts presented such as the sun is not hot.
The $22.00 I spent for the 18 pages of printing was a waste of money and waste of time reading it. This would be of value only to a historian who wants to document mistaken concepts and science fallacy in the early 1900s.
I was hoping to learn some new things. I think I learned mostly wrong things.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Philosophy > Metaphysics
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Philosophy > Modern
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Electricity Principles
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Physics > Electromagnetism
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Mysticism
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Other Religions, Practices & Sacred Texts > Mysticism
- Books > Science & Math > History & Philosophy
- Books > Science & Math > Physics > Electromagnetism
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Philosophy > History & Surveys
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Philosophy > Metaphysics
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Religious Studies
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences