Unstable Ankle, The Hardcover – Apr 1 2002
Back to University 2016
Save on College Prep Essentials on Amazon.ca. Shop now
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Meir Nyska, MD, has been a senior member in the department of orthopedic surgery at Hadassah University Medical Center in Jerusalem since 1992. He has lectured in medical schools since 1983. He earned his medical degree from the Hebrew University Hadassah Medical School. Dr. Nyska is a member of the Israeli Association of Orthopedic Surgery. He is a well-respected authority in the field and has been widely published. He was a founder and former president of the Israel Foot and Ankle Society, and he currently chairs the department of orthopedic surgery at a major public hospital
Gideon Mann, MD, is the director of the Sports Injuries Unit at Meir Hospital, Kfar Saba, Israel. He has been a senior orthopedic surgeon at Wingate Institute and Hadassah University Hospital since 1990. He has lectured on arthroscopy, sport injuries, and related topics. Dr. Mann has published articles in international journals for more than 25 years. He earned his medical degree from Hebrew University Hadassah Medical School in Jerusalem in 1974. He is a former chair of the International Society of Arthroscopy, Knee Surgery and Orthopaedic Sports Medicine Committee, a former member of its board of directors, and president of the Israel Society of Sport Medicine from 1989 to 1999.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Medical Books > Basic Sciences > Anatomy
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Sports Medicine
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Surgery
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Basic Science > Anatomy
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Sports Medicine
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Basic Sciences > Anatomy
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Orthopaedics
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Sports Medicine