Urban Worm Bag Version 2 Worm Composting Bin - Breathable Vermicomposting Worm Farm for the Home, School, or Office
- Easily turn your organic waste into fertile worm castings for your plants and garden with no odor.
- Feed through top and collect castings from bottom. No separating worms from trays. It's that simple.
- Breathable 900D oxford fabric construction. Keep bottom zipper open or closed to control moisture.
- Worms stay happy and reproducing with continuous flow design. No need to disturb them during harvest.
- Assemble and begin using in less than 5 minute without tools, glue, or confusing instructions.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 67.95 x 67.95 x 80.65 cm; 3.4 Kilograms
- Date First Available : May 10 2018
- Manufacturer : Urban Worm Company
- ASIN : B078RHPWZ4
- Item model number : 4335523781
- Best Sellers Rank: #209,168 in Home (See Top 100 in Home)
- Customer Reviews:
Recycle Organic Waste and Make Vermicompost or Worm Castings with the Urban Worm Bag - | Breathable Material Keeps Your Worm Farm Aerobic | Strong Iron Frame Included | Feed from the Top, Collect Ready-To-Use High-Yield Organic Fertilizer From the Bottom To Use in Your Garden or Growing Operation
After the incredibly simple 5-minute assembly instructions, just follow the easy start-up direction and start composting using a bed of moist, carbon-based household waste like saturated cardboard or newsprint. Coco coir and aged horse manure is an excellent choice, but for best results, start with existing vermicompost.
The Urban Worm Bag can process non-dairy, non-meat household waste and turn it into a potent organic soil amendment or fertilizer right in your home.
Featuring 4 sq ft of vermicomposting space and over 5 cubic ft of volume, an Urban Worm Bag at max capacity can hold up to 8 lbs of composting worms, processing up to 3-4 lbs of household waste per day.
*How long until I can harvest worm castings?*
If you start from scratch, it should be about 4-6 months before you should expect to harvest worm castings from the bottom of your Urban Worm Bag. You can reduce this time (and better ensure a happy home for your worms) if you start with an existing amount of vermicompost as a starter material.
*What are the specs on the Urban Worm Bag?*
Bag Only Height:22 in
Bag Only Width:24 in Bag Only Length: 24 in
Volume at Max Load:5.3 cubic ft
Fabric:900D Oxford with a polyurethane coating for moisture resistance
Frame:Lightweight iron frame with plastic 3-way connectors
Zippers: Marine-grade #8 nylon