- Item Weight: 1.34 Kg
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 Kg
- Manufacturer reference: 43238-75721
- ASIN: B01EMXI6VA
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: April 22 2016
- Average Customer Review: 107 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #6,334 in Patio, Lawn & Garden (See Top 100 in Patio, Lawn & Garden)
VIVOSUN Durable Waterproof Seedling Heat Mat Warm Hydroponic Heating Pad 48" x 20.75"
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfilment centres, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA products qualify for FREE Shipping
If you're a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfilment by Amazon .
- RELIABLE RESULTS: VIVOSUN's professional heat mat maintains temperatures in the sweet spot of around 10℉-20℉ above ambient air temperature - perfect for seed starting and cutting propagation!
- BUILT TO LAST: Supple, flexible and ultra-durable, with a fortified connection between mat and power cord, water-resistance that enables safe scrubbing and a 1-year warranty.
- STABLE, UNIFORM HEAT: VIVOSUN's strengthened Alloy Nikrothal heating wire and extra layer of insulating PET film ensure this durable mat never scorches your roots and produces lots of revitalizing dew when used with a humidity dome.
- BEST SAVINGS IN THE MARKET: This 48" x 20.75" mat is perfect for four standard 1020 trays and slightly larger than comparable mats on the market; it also runs on only 105 Watts to help you save on electricity.
- PLANTS' BEST FRIEND: Works perfectly for spring seedling starts, in the winter or any time your plants need a heat boost.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Size : 1-pack 48*20.75"
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
VIVOSUN's customer-first commitment means we are here to solve any problem and make sure you're satisfied.
Seedling Heat Mat
Works great for spring plant starts, in the winter, or any time your plants need a heat boost.
Built to Last
- Extra-fortified connection between the super-long power cord and the mat, fixing a common weak point in other heat mats.
- IPX-4 water resistance means you can scrub the mat clean or wipe up spills without worry.
- Energy efficient design: Only uses 105 Watts.
Maintain Temperatures in the Sweet-Spot for Growing
- VIVOSUN's heat-mat technology hits that sweet spot temperature around 10℉-20℉ above ambient air temperature - perfect for seed starting and cutting propagation!
- After covering with a humidity dome, the mat gets warm enough to create dew throughout the plastic dome, keeping your plants from drying out.
- Keeps a steady temperature and distributes heat evenly, even in the cold (with an insulating layer underneath).
Designed with the Latest Tech
- VIVOSUN's upgraded Alloy Nikrothal heating wire ensures uniform heating and unbeatable durability.
- The multi-layer construction, with an extra layer of insulating PET film, gives you complete assurance this heat mat won't overheat or scorch your delicate roots when left on 24 hours a day.
- Users report near 100% success for germination, cloning and root development.
- Works perfectly for spring plant starts, in the winter or any time your plants need a heat boost.
- Also great for brewing kombucha or other DIY fermentation projects - wraps around containers nicely.
- Recommended for use with a VIVOSUN Thermostat Controller and Humidity Dome for best results (both sold separately).
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update 06/01/18: Now that the weather is warming up I find I do need the thermostat. I accidentally fried some seedlings on my other mat I didn’t have connected to thermostat as the temp went up to 30C.
Want to see more reviews on this item?
Most recent customer reviews
I found it smelt for quite some time especially when plugged in - so heated.Read more