- Product Dimensions: 48.6 x 137.2 x 100 cm ; 3.2 Kg
- Shipping Weight: 4 Kg
- Batteries 5 AAA batteries required.
- Item model number: 80-180200
- ASIN: B00XUZH8DE
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: June 18 2015
- Average Customer Review: 24 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #8,434 in Toys & Games (See Top 100 in Toys & Games)
VTech Go! Go! Smart Wheels-Ultimate RC Speedway
|List Price:||CDN$ 69.99|
|You Save:||CDN$ 14.03 (20%)|
- Enhance your child's creativity with Go! Go! Smart Wheels RC car toy race track; kids build their own race track and race Smart Point RC cars around for maximum fun RC car toy race track
- Toddler toy uses the steering wheel-shaped remote control for an exciting interactive experience with the Go! Go! Smart Wheels RC SmartPoint Racer; includes 9 SmartPoint locations and 8 mechanical features
- Light-up driver button on the race car toy activates fun phrases, music and sounds; teaches the letter R and vehicle name; RC SmartPoint Racer can be used in standard and remote control mode
- Vehicle playset works with all other Go! Go! Smart Wheels and Go! Go! Smart Animals playsets (each sold separately); inspire the imagination and build an entire world with VTech
- For more interactive fun, get another RC SmartPoint Racer (sold separately) and race a friend or add other Go! Go! Smart Wheels vehicles (sold separately) to the Ultimate RC Speedway
- Toddler RC car track makes a great gifts for kids for ages 1 to 5 years old; Car requires 3 AAA batteries (included for demo only, use new batteries for regular use); remote requires 2 AAA batteries (not included)
Frequently bought together
Package Type: Standard Packaging
Zip around the VTech Go! Go! Smart Wheels Ultimate RC Speedway, and speed through four action zones and over nine SmartPoint locations. Use the steering wheel-shaped remote control for an exciting interactive experience with the RC SmartPoint Racer! Repair the race car at the pit stop, rock through the stunt zone and raise the motorized elevator. The speedway is 4.5 feet wide and includes 13.5 feet of interchangeable tracks, a stunt ramp, elevator, movable gears, starting flags and track switches that are all triggered by the RC race car. Ralph and his race car entertain your little one with a light-up driver button that activates playful music and fun sounds. He also teaches the letter R and the vehicle's name. RC SmartPoint Racer can be used in standard and remote control mode. For more interactive fun get another RC SmartPoint Racer (sold separately) and race a friend or add other Go! Go! Smart Wheels vehicles (sold separately) to the Ultimate RC Speedway. Inspire the imagination and build an entire world by connecting to other Go! Go! Smart Wheels and Go! Go! Smart Animals playsets (sold separately). Car requires 3 AAA batteries (batteries included for demo purposes only; new batteries recommended for regular use). Remote requires 2 AAA batteries (not included). Intended for ages 1 to 5 years.
From the manufacturer
Zip around the VTech Go! Go! Smart Wheels Ultimate RC Speedway!
Speed through four action zones and over nine SmartPoint locations.
Works with Go! Go! Smart Wheels, Go! Go! Smart Animals and select Go! Go! Smart Friends playsets (each sold separately).
Race car track is 4.5-feet wide and includes 13.5-feet of interchangeable track.
For more interactive fun, get another RC SmartPoint Racer (sold separately) and race a friend!
The vehicle playset comes with 8 interactive mechanical features.
A stunt ramp, elevator, movable gears, starting flags and track switches that are all triggered by the RC race car.
- 9 SmartPoint location.
- 1 SmartPoint race car toy.
- 3 AAA batteries included for demo only, use new batteries for regular used.
- 1 SmartPoint remote controller.
- 13.5 feet of interchangeable track pieces.
- 8 mechanical features.
Race car track included Ralph and his race car!
Light-up driver button activates fun phrases, music and sounds. Race car toy teaches the letter 'R' and vehicle name. The vehicle toy interacts with SmartPoint locations on all Go! Go! Smart Wheels and Animals playsets.
Steering wheel-shaped remote control controls the RC car.
Using the steering wheel-shaped remote control to repair the race car at the pit stop, rock through the stunt zone and raise the motorized elevator.
RC SmartPoint Racer can be used in standard and remote control mode.
Use the toy race car either as a push toy vehicle, or as a remote controlled race car. A stunt ramp, elevator, movable gears, starting flags and track switches that are all triggered by the RC car.
|Go! Go! Smart Wheels - Park and Play Deluxe Garage||Go! Go! Smart Wheels - Learning Zone Contruction Site||Go! Go! Smart Wheels - Train Station Playset||Go! Go! Smart Wheels - Lift and Fix Repair Shop||Go! Go! Smart Wheels - Police Station Playset||Go! Go! Smart Wheels - Deluxe|
|# of SmartPoint Locations:||9||5||10||5||6||3|
|Vehicle Included:||SmartPoint Tow Truck||SmartPoint Excavator||Motorized SmartPoint Train||SmartPoint Hot Rod||SmartPoint Police Car||N/A|
|Connects with all other Go! Go! Smart Wheels and Animals Playsets||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Had to get it replaced for a second set as the elevator stopped working consistently on the second day. So glad I opted for replacement as the second set's track seemed to click so much better into place and is much sturdier!
It uses 2 AAA's and playing it lasts us 2 days until it weakens and the cars slow down drastically.
Overall, I'm very happy with this purchase. My husband and 7 year also like it a lot lol. We bought a second controlled car 'cause it was such a big hit!
Would be 5 stars if the batteries could just last a little longer. I suggest to place the stickers first as it's awkward bending over all directions to stick them once the pieces are assembled.
We got this gift from my sister in law for my 2 year old son and he loves it. We have many go go smart wheels already!
But he doesn't really care for the remote part just yet. Is my husband and daughter who are always racing this! We actually had to go out today and get the very last second car so that they could race each other. Which they did all today! (Second Car got opened today :P)
Like the the track can get set up different ways. We found out by accident how the elevator works. Which is way better than how we were using it ;) manually.
The 3 pages of stickers weren't that bad to stick on. I followed the box more than the tiny instructions paper.
We are having some issues with the elevator with the new blue car. It won't always drop the elevator down. Not a huge deal it's usually 50% of the time. We haven't tried to troubleshooting advice for that. A couple times we had issues with it going up a ramp. But I think it's b/c of the batteries. If you use this constantly for a whole it obviously kills the batteries lol this is why we today got a mega pack of AAAs along with the blue second car.
Overall this is a super fun toy! It's pretty big when set up! Should note that the other track pieces from other sets don't really work. I'm glad that you can make a complete loop with the speedway b/c it has the grooves for the tires. The other pieces from other sets won't work well and some not at all. Just keep in mind!
It would be nice since you can have up to 3 cars on the track that they have 3 different cars :P we only need 2. Well maybe 3 now that my husband loves to race with the kids haha!
My biggest complaint is that the elevator stopped working after about an hour of use. I called customer service and they offered to send me a new one. It arrived in about 10 days. But didn't fix the problem. I read reviews online and apparently this is very common but it's a problem w the car's gears. So after testing a new car borrowed from another set I called back and they're now sending me a new car. So I am very impressed and happy with the customer service but unimpressed that this seems to be such a common problem w this set.