- Product Dimensions: 2.3 x 2.3 x 5.3 cm
- Shipping Weight: 9 g
- Manufacturer reference: 680912021517
- ASIN: B0083KS2DQ
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Feb. 26 2016
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #67,267 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 3.17 shipping
+ CDN$ 3.91 shipping
+ CDN$ 5.54 shipping
Valerian Root Essential Oil. 5 ml (1/6 oz). 100% Pure, Undiluted, Therapeutic Grade.
- Botanical Name: Valeriana fauriei
- Aromatic Scent: Valerian Root Essential Oil has an earthy, slightly sweet scent characteristic of an oil derived from a root.
- 100% Certified Pure, Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil- no fillers, additives, bases or carriers added
- Have Questions? Message one of our Certified Aroma therapist through Amazon messages
- At Plant Therapy we also have some other selections you may be interested in: Bergamot, Carrot, Cinnamon, Clary Sage, Cypress, Fir, Geranium, Grapefruit, Lavender, Mandarin, Myrrh, Naiouli, Oregano, Patchouli, Pine, Spearmint, Thyme, Vetiver, Wintergreen.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Botanical Name: Valeriana fauriei * Plant Part: Root * Extraction Method: Solvent Extraction * Origin: India * Description: Valerian Officinalis is native to Europe, North America, and the northern part of Asia. Altogether, the genus contains about 150 different species. These are widely distributed throughout the temperate zones. Both the root and the rhizome are highly prized for their healing properties. * Color: Brown to reddish brown viscous liquid. * Common Uses: Valerian Root Essential Oil has been used to combat insomnia, nervousness, restlessness, tension, agitation, headaches as the result of nervous tension, and panic attacks. It has also been used on muscle spasms, palpitations of the heart, cardiovascular spasm and neuralgia. Valerian Root Oil is also believed to be a suitable replacement for catnip based on similar chemical components. * Consistency: Medium * Note: Base * Strength of Aroma: Medium * Blends well with: Patchouli, Pine, Lavender, Cedarwood, Mandarin, Petitgrain and Rosemary. * Aromatic Scent: Valerian Root Essential Oil has an earthy, slightly sweet scent characteristic of an oil derived from a root. * History: Valerian Root Essential Oil is gaining in popularity as a natural alternative to commercially available sedatives. * Cautions: Valerian Root Essential Oil should be avoided during pregnancy, and around children. It has possible skin sensitizing properties. At low doses it appears to be non-toxic and non-irritating. There is also some documentation claiming that overuse may cause lethargy.
Legal DisclaimerActual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Thank you so much!
Look for similar items by category