VanGoddy Zippered Armband for Apple iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 Plus / Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (Red)
- Inside pocket perfect for holding cards, keys, money etc.
- Adjustable velcro strap protects and stabilizes device without slipping or constricting.
- Headphone cord slot on bottom of armband lets you listen to music while keeping your phone secure
- Rubber stripping inside prevents phone from sliding around
The VanGoddy zippered work out armband is the perfect and most comfortable device carrier to wear while you exercise, allowing you to enjoy your music and focus on what matters. Access all your device's essential buttons and features, while protecting it from harm. The inside pocket perfect for holding cards, keys, money etc. Most importantly it eliminates the hassle of headphone cables getting in the way and worries about the safety of your device. Enjoy a comfortable fit that will let you forget you are even wearing an armband.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I like to jog around my block from time to time, but I didn't like carrying my ID and keys in my pocket or in a cumbersome bag.
This armband has a nice compartment (right behind where the phone should be) that's big enough for some cards, paper money, and keys.
I also like how it's 'zippered' so there's no chance of your phone slipping out or other unexpected accidents.
The Velcro strap length is pretty good too. I'm a mid-sized guy, but it seems like it can fit the more burly folk out there.
My Galaxy Note 4 fits perfectly in the case. The small audio output at the bottom is also a nice touch and the plastic screen doesn't interfere with my phone's touch screen.
* The material that touches the skin is soft and sweat-absorbing, good for long work-outs!
* Convenient compartment for cards, keys, and paper money
* Zippered closure makes for good security!
* The Audio opening is at the bottom, for some phone users it may get awkward, as you have to flip your phone upside down (though that can also be considered a positive).
* This one is just a pet-peeve of mine but, I wish the green armband they had came in a darker green instead of this bright green they had.
So, in conclusion:
You can't go wrong with this armband, would totally recommend it!