- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Vasectomy Doctor: A Memoir Paperback – May 12 2010
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Dr Andrew Rynne was born in County Kildare and studied medicine at the Royal College of Surgeons in Dublin. Following an internship and vasectomy training in Ontario, Canada, he returned to begin general practice in Kildare, where he still works. He writes a weekly opinion column for the Irish Medical News and has appeared frequently on both radio and television.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Ethnic & National > Irish
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Professionals & Academics > Medical
- Books > History > Europe > Ireland
- Books > Medical Books > History
- Books > Science & Math > History & Philosophy > History of Medicine
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine
- Books > Textbooks