Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition WFM home Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

Customer reviews

on December 28, 2017
I love this book, it is great for people who want to bake vegan cookies. These recipes are easy and delicious. Love this cookbook. I recommend this product.
on July 12, 2017
So far we've loved all the Isa Chandra Moskowitz books we've gotten. This was no exception.
on December 2, 2016
I have made nearly every cookie in this book. Highly recommended for vegans. I even make them for non-vegans and they don't notice the difference.
on July 4, 2012
You dont need to be vegan to love this wonderfull cookies bible. It contain so many innovative recipe than ordinary people would not think about. This is the end of the boring chocolate chip or raisins oat cookies, there are so many flavor to discover in this wonderfull little handbook.
on February 10, 2017
My two favorite authors for vegan cuisine. Great book, great pics. Accurate recipes.
on October 28, 2017
Finally a vegan cookie recipe book so we can have a treat
on January 15, 2018
WHO DOESN'T LIKE COOKIES?? Well, I do and this book delivers soooo many delicious cook recipes that I would recommend anyone to try. It's also a plus that the cookies are vegan and animal-friendly! It has inspired me to create my own recipes that I share on my YouTube channel called HippDipps&GreenEyes!
on May 13, 2010
This cookbook is an awesome reminder that veganism isn't all about sacrificing fun. The recipies are fantastic tasting and easy to follow. There is a special hint sheet on how to make vegan substitutes within your own recipies.
Even vegans need thier chocolate chip cookies after school, homemade Oreos in their lunchbag and gingerbread men at Christmas.
This book shows you how to be environmentally savvy, compassionate in the kitchen and popular with your kids and co-workers.
245 pages long, 100 recipies to enjoy.
on March 4, 2010
I am a big fan of Isa and Terry's cookbooks! And so are the people who end up tasting the recipes with me! They are easy to follow and I've tried 5 recipes from this book and they all came out great. I find that most of their recipes, the ingredients are easy to find, I live in a small city, but when I went to visit my parents who live in a small town, I could easily find all of the ingredients at the local grocery store. Like their other books before, I never tire of trying them out.
on January 3, 2012
Best vegan dessert book I've ever had.
everything in here thus far has turned out well. healthy, delicious even for non-vegans, and there's a neat/handy section explaining ingredient swaps, troubleshooting recipe issues, and comparing various types of flours, and other ingredients.
Pleased with it.