- ASIN: B00OG6CGTM
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Dec 9 2014
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Veggiemesh Insect Netting 3.6m x 10m + 40 Free Crop Cover Clips
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Keep out cabbage root fly, carrot fly, cabbage white butterfly, pea moth, leek moth, cutworm, onion fly, leaf miners and many species of aphids.
- Mesh size 1.35mm
- Light passage = 90% and air passage = 75%. The weight is approx. 55gms/sq.m.
- Extend the life of the netting with a FREE PACK OF CROP COVER CLIPS
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Cover vegetables and fruit with Veggiemesh insect mesh netting will protect your vegetables and soft fruit from a range of insect pests, birds, rabbits and the weather. Veggiemesh will keep out cabbage root fly, carrot fly, cabbage white butterfly, pea moth, leek moth, cutworm, onion fly, leaf miners and many species of aphids. Vegetables may be covered all the year round from planting right up to harvest. Lay flat over the bed allowing enough slack for the growth of the crop, bury the edges or secure with pegs ensuring there are no gaps. Do not cover plants during flowering if they depend on pollination by bees. FREE PACK OF CROP COVER CLIPS: Netting clip - Extend the life of any garden netting or fleece by protecting it with these fantastic little clips, designed by Gardening Naturally after numerous requests from customers for an affordable solution. Just pop the clip onto the netting or fleece, this creates an eyelet for a steel peg. It also helps to find the pegs. The clips can al
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|