- Product Dimensions: 25.4 x 25.4 x 25.4 cm
- Shipping Weight: 907 g
- Item model number: GSD10
- ASIN: B000X1RWXO
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Sept. 28 2014
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #129,862 in Patio, Lawn & Garden (See Top 100 in Patio, Lawn & Garden)
Very Cool Stuff GSD10 Mirror Ball 10-Inch Green Stardust Stainless Steel Gazing Globe
- These beautiful 10-inch diameter stainless steel Mirror Ball gazing globes are shatterproof
- They are also non-tarnishing and rust-proof
- Available in several brilliant colors and they even float
- Add variety to your garden by collecting several colors and changing them occassionally
- Great gift idea - can be used with any gazing globe pedestal or stand (not included)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Color Name: Stardust Green | Size : 10
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
These beautiful 10-inch diameter stainless steel Mirror Ball gazing globes are shatterproof and rustproof. They are also non-tarnishing, are available in several brilliant colors and they can even float. Add variety to your garden by collecting several colors and changing them occassionally.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The blue stainless steel balls are indestructible. The glass ones not only break, but leave shards of glass to be cleaned up. I like the dark blue color. One of them sits on a pedestal on my outdoors porch. The other one occupies a place of honor in my backyard, surrounded by my flock of plastic flamingos. The balls look great and will last forever. The investment over the glass balls is well worth it.
So far it has retained its original look thru the winter months.
I used some plumbers putty to attach to the base made for this type of ball and it has worked well keeps it from moving and blowing away during a heavy wind storm.
I like the color it has a sparkle to it and when the sun shines reflects a rainbow glittery image,there is no stem on this metal ball it has a small hole in the bottom and I inserted a long metal anchor screw in it . The base. keeps it level. and I also used plumbers caulk to attach to the base.
The balls have a 1/8" hole in them, that will allow you to tie them down if you use some ingenuity.
I bored out the holes to 1/2", and inserted drywall mollies attached to a threaded rod. Then I mounted the balls on top of a piece of 4" plastic drain pipe, with the threaded rod thru the center, and attached at the other end to a small board. Then I covered the board at the bottom with a few scoops of garden stones to hold everything in place.
So far they have survived a couple of heavy wind, and rain storms, and haven't budged an inch.
All in all a nice addition to the tops of planters.