Veterinary Dental Techniques for the Small Animal Practitioner Hardcover – Apr 14 2004
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"This new edition provides a great range of step-by-step instructions of various dental procedures. In 10 chapters one can read about dental and oral problems, treatment planning, instrumentation, materials, advantages and disadvantages of most of the presented techniques. The reader will find out how to solve periodontal, orthodontic or endodontic problems, how to properly extract teeth, how home care and prophylaxis should follow treatment, and how to manage oro-facial fractures. Reliable advice is also given on the prevention of back-pain syndrome in operators.
The authors are some of the most important people in the field of small animal dentistry. They have published papers and spoken at most congresses and have taken part in the development of dentistry for years.
Illustrations are a very strong side of the book.New illustrations, real x-rays and lots of up-to-date information, comments and recommendations make this book very useful to general practitioners and dental specialists, both of whom will fins it an inspiring source of information.
Reviewed by Jerzy Gawor DVM (PL), for EJCAP, vol 17, October 2007
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Medical Books > Veterinary Medicine > Dentistry
- Books > Medical Books > Veterinary Medicine > Small Animal Medicine
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Agricultural Sciences > Animal Husbandry
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Veterinary Medicine > Dentistry
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Veterinary Medicine > Small Animal Medicine
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Veterinary Medicine > General
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Veterinary Medicine > Small Animal