- Pre-order Price Guarantee! Order now and if the Amazon.ca price decreases between your order time and the end of the day of the release date, you'll receive the lowest price. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Veterinary Medical School Admission Requirements: 2012 Edition for 2013 Matriculation Paperback – Apr 15 2012
|New from||Used from|
There is a newer edition of this item:
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
VMSAR has a lot of facts, figures and admissions policies in a standardized format for each accredited vet school. This is very useful. But it is short on giving advice.
The other book has fewer facts and figures but much more advice on how to get into vet school. Together, these two books are really all you need to guide you on your path to vet school.
Now the not so great. It is an absolute pain to read on my kindle. The graphs do not fit on the page evenly and when you're reading the bottom of the graph you lose the titles at the top so you don't know what the numbers mean and you have to check again. Just buy the paper version and save the kindle for your novels.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Higher & Continuing Education > Graduate School > Graduate School Guides
- Books > Education & Reference > Test Preparation > Graduate & Professional > MCAT
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Reference > Education & Training > MCAT
- Books > Medical Books > Veterinary Medicine
- Books > Science & Math > Education
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Education & Training > MCAT
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Veterinary Medicine
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Education & Training
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Veterinary Medicine > General
- Books > Textbooks > Test Prep & Study Guides