VicTsing Air Pump Ultra Silent High Out Energy Efficient Aquarium Air Pump Fish Tank Oxygen Air Pump with 2 Air stone/2M Silicone Tube-Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- This is the New aquarium Fish Tank Oxygen Air Pump Hydroponics + 2 Air stone + 2M Silicone Tube, with multifunction, such as, Multi-level muffler, low noise, Oil-free compressed air pure, With regulating valves, can effectively regulate the air displacement.
- It is High-performance, large volume, this section is ideal for small and medium-sized fish tank plus oxygen. It is perfectly suitable for using at all kinds of high-grade aquarium, aquaculture oxygenation, spout decoration, etc.
- Low power consumption, high-efficiency, long operating life, stable performance
- Double-headed pump, there are two vents , can provide oxygen to two fish tanks at the same time
- Fashionable and practicable design; Nice shape and unique style; High quality and durable; Light weight and portable
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Items from popular brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
New aquarium Fish Tank Oxygen Air Pump
- Low power consumption
- Double-headed pump
- Fashionable and practicable design
- Long operating life
- Power rating: 5W
- Rated Voltage: 220V
- Max pressure: 0.015MPA
- Max displacement: 3.5L/
- Min Size: 120x70x55 MM
- Package weight: 11.5 oz/327g
- The length of the tube: 100cm, 115cm
Along with your lovely fish in your home or office to add various colors to your life.
Is It Suitable for My Fish Tank?
The oxygen pump is great for small and medium-sized fish tank (Recommend that use it in a 1.64-feet-deep fish tank) and it also works great for both freshwater and marine aquariums. NOTE: US Standard Plug is included in the package,which is only suitable for the US, Canada and Mexico.
What is Included:
- 1* 5W aquarium air pump
- 2* Free air stone
- 2* Silicone Tubes
How to use?
- The voltage and the frequency of the air feed pump must be meet requirements
- The position of placing the air pump must be higher than that of the aquarium, which can avoid the water flowing into the inside place of the machine following the exhaust pipe
- Connect the gas piping to the air outlet of the air pump, then uniformly distribute the vesicle stone in the aquarium, switch on a power supply and the air pump will be air-entrapping and oxygenation
- You can choose a single air outlet or double air outlet depend on the oxygen demand to reach the ideal air supply and oxygenation
- The filtration cotton and the vesicle stone must be washed and replaced in every three months
- Placed in the dry environment when you do not use it
- 1.The air pump cannot be used in water or outdoor
- 2.The quantity of bubble is related with water volume. The deeper water, the bigger air pressure and the less bubble. We recommend to use it in a 1.64-feet-deep fish tank
- 3.Remember firstly taking out the power supply when it is dropped into water because of careless
- 4.Remember firstly taking out the power supply when find it has the phenomenon of leakage of electricity
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: not sure the date of purchase but it is still going 24/7 since I got it...a year ago maybe??
After seeing my 1 star negative review they offered me a free replacement. The plug stays in place on the replacement pump works just fine and it serves its purpose very well in my tank.
EDIT: Upgrade to 4 stars. After seeeing my 2 star review the seller contacted me and helped resolve the problem. Would not buy this model again but would work with this seller.
Very weak at 110V (north america). Step-up transformer obviously not present. Also quite lousy for how weak it is.
Air stones are total garbage. Worse quality I've ever seen. I have 30 year old air stones that are in better shape.
Long story short? Don't waste your money.
Edit: custom service was great and refunded it without a return. Cheers to them
I was pleased to receive an email from the company offering to make things right. They sent me a replacement for free. I was hopeful that this would fix the issue. The good news, both air stones were intact. The bad news, I can't increase the rating due to this one being quite loud. The first one sent to me was fine, but this "replacement" is so loud that I had to unplug it. I feel bad giving a bad rating, but I need to be honest
The output is great! I am running 2 12" airstone bars in 2 tanks from this one pump.
I didn't like the airstone included, but that's just preference, there seemed to be nothing wrong with them.
Would definitely re-buy this item if I need more..
Top international reviews
On the plus side it is REALLY quiet, so if you have a smaller tank and need something quiet, this pump still might work for you.
Update: The seller for this product got a hold of me, and offered to replace the pump, despite having returned their pump that I had purchased. They followed through and sent me a new pump. It is quiet, very quiet. Thank you for the top notch customer service!
Does it work? Yes.
Is it a good value? Yes and no.
If you like simply average performing product this is fine. It works, the stones are decent, tubing does it’s job but is it quality stuff? Def. not.
The tubing is terrible and flimsy, it won’t hold up and will need to be replaced (I give it about 3-4 months). The stones aren’t the highest in quality either they feel like they’re crumbling right out of the box, and this thing didn’t come with paperwork or any instructions-of course it’s self explanatory but that should be an indication of how unreliable this product is.
It’s a great temporary or starter bubbler but it should def. be replaced ASAP.
My advice is to spend the extra money and just buy a better quality air pump. It will save you hassle of replacing it and having to spend way more money combined.
The customer service is great, however...the product still doesn’t cut it. They sent me the same item after my previous review and I think the quality of the materials used just doesn’t compare to other ones out there. Nothing changed.
I've only had this for a few days, and it has already gotten louder. It's vibrating and is very noticeably humming. I'm not sure if this is because I'm using one pump outlet with a sponge filter, and it's not capable of doing that. I assumed it would just put out the same strength no matter what it's plugged to, but just produce less bubbles.
The stones included seem clogged, since only one small area is producing bubbles. The tubes are opaque, and flimsy. I would stay away from this item, because it seems to be poor quality all around. You'll end up replacing it in no time.. a week in my case.
The only good thing about this was that it was indeed more quiet that other air pumps. However, it has an audible low humming sound that can almost disappear if you can hide it in a cabinet. I think this is only good for smaller tanks (under 5 gallons). The airline tube with two airstones were nice though. 2 stars.
The pump arrived on time and with everything promised. The box contained two semi clear hoses and two medium sized air stones. The air stones had some particles broken off but overall, they were intact. The pump itself emits very little noise which is very nice considering its location in my kitchen. Once assembled and the stones were submerged I noticed they were barely bubbling compared to air stones I’ve used in the past. Each has one bubble point with large bubbles coming from the stones. Due to performance of the stones I will most likely replace them with another brand.
- Pump works great!
- Low sound
- Great price
- Air stones supplied are of low quality, should be replaced.
I'd give it 5 stars but I need to knock one off for the inclusion of poor quality air stones.
2017: Excellent customer service and high quality pump! Comes with hoses and stones! Everything you need so no need to buy anything else like with other pumps. One of my stones only had air coming out of the end where the hose connects so I contacted customer service. I sent them pictures and the same day they shipped me an entire new pump for FREE! I thought it would be just the stone, but it was the whole set. Talk about amazing customer service! I will be purchasing more from this company just because I know that I can depend on this company! Great work and thank you VicTsing!
I still think the packaging could be a bit better, but my second unit arrived in good condition. The hoses are just rolled up inside the plastic packaging, while the pump is in an attached cardboard box. The unit itself is relatively small and the hoses are a good length. It pumps out a fairly strong amount of airflow. It's not silent, but it's pretty quiet and I hardly notice it at all. It does have rubber feet to quiet things down. I use it for my 20 gallon goldfish tank and it pumps out plenty of air volume.
The only cons I have are the plug, which others have mentioned. It's just two cheap metal prongs of the same size, not one side bigger than the other like most plugs. So it may not always fit secure into your outlets. I have all brand new outlets after a remodel and it fits ok. I did have to press it way in, but haven't had any issues with it. It's a great little bargain for the price.
You have to mount the bubbler heads sideways or they will not fit but otherwise there is not much you need to do but fit the tubes through the holes and bingo! You are done and no, it is not too noisy.