- Product Dimensions: 17.5 x 15.5 x 18.5 cm ; 426 g
- Shipping Weight: 839 g
- Manufacturer reference: VS1-2PCS-OD80B
- ASIN: B013U4JAP8
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Oct. 6 2016
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#108,030 in Patio, Lawn & Garden (See Top 100 in Patio, Lawn & Garden)
- #575 in Tools & Home Improvement > Lamps & Light Fixtures > Outdoor Lighting > Solar-Powered Landscape Lighting
- #658 in Tools & Home Improvement > Lamps & Light Fixtures > Outdoor Lighting > Landscape Lighting > Spotlights
- #944 in Tools & Home Improvement > Lamps & Light Fixtures > Outdoor Lighting > Landscape Lighting > Path Lights
VicTsing Solar Powered LED Landscape Waterproof Spotlight (2 Pack)
|Price:||CDN$ 92.54 FREE SHIPPING.|
- 2-in-1 Upgraded Landscape Lights. This weatherproof solar led spotlight can be Wall Lights and In-Ground Lights. Bigger solar panel and monocrystalline silicon ensure higher conversion rate up to 21%.NOTE:PLEASE PUT THE PANEL UNDER DIRECT SUNSHINE BEFORE USE TO GET BETTER EXPERIENCE.
- Super Brightness & Automated Switch. Auto on at night / Auto off at sunrise. With 4pcs 0.5w led beads, it is much powerful and brighter (every led light is 50lm). With one button, you can choose lower or higher light intensity
- IP65 Waterproof. Adopted solid hard plastic, the outdoor led spotlight is waterproof, which can withstand harsh weather. The efficiency of light energy conversion is improved a lot due to the increase of the panel's sizes and intensity
- Adjustable Light & Solar Panel. This solar landscape light allows to adjust light angle (90°) to get perfect illumination and adjust solar panel (180°) to place it in well-lit location. It is perfect for illuminating driveways, pathways, sidewalks, and other areas of your lawn, garden, etc
- Easy Installation. Either stick it into the ground or mount it on the wall via included screws. Built-in 18650 lithium rechargeable battery(2200mAh), it supports 6-9 hours working time after fully charged
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Size : 2-pack
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Higher Conversion Rate Bigger solar panel and monocrystalline silicon ensure higher conversion rate, which up to 21% while other solar panel only offers 17% conversion rate. Adjustable solar panel and lightThe panel and light can be rotated to a suitable angle according to your requirements. The panel supports 180 degree rotation while light is 90 degree rotation. Specification:1. Light color: White Light2. Battery: built-in 3.7V/2200mAH 18650 battery3. Charging time: 4-5 hours 4. Working time: about 6-9 hours5. Feature: light control/switch control6. LED quantity: 4pcs 7.Waterproof Grade:IP658.Solar panel power:1.5w; 9.size: 8.5*14.3cm10. Flux: 200 lumens (50lm each)11.Real Brightness: 100lm/40lm(high/low) Notes:1. The work time depends on the weather condition, the season and the location2. It is waterproof, but limited to rain and moisture(cannot immerged into the water or stay in the water too long) 3. Please remove the plastic film from the top of the solar panel before use4. Please be sure it is installed in a well-lit location where the solar panel can get maximum sunlight during the day5. Before installation, please be confirmed that the switch is on, either in high light mode or low light mode;In order to verify the switch is on, you can cover the solar panel with your hand and see whether the light will turn on automatically or not6. The spotlight won't light up in bright place Package Included: 2* solar powered spotlight6*screws6*pillar-hinge
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
These lights fail after only a few months. Their runtime fell off sharply and eventually they died entirely. I took them apart and tried charging the batteries but they no longer hold a charge. After replacing the batteries they worked again and last longer than ever. However, on a hot sunny day one turned on mid day and seemed to entirely drain the battery. It took a couple days for it to recharge. My hypothesis is the circuitry is faulty and the cheap batteries that came with them couldn't take the abuse. Intense heat and sunlight seem to trigger a malfunction. I'm hopeful higher quality batteries will last longer.
I bought these about 6 months ago, and I've thrown in the towel. I got new batteries and tried those, but after a few weeks the lights only work sporadically and for only a few hours when they do work. Upon trying to recharge the batteries, the charger will not even recognize/identify them, and attempts to bring them back to life with a dumb charger failed too. Protected 18650's don't fit, so I'm out of ideas. It's not worth troubleshooting the crappy circuit board to fix them. I don't have time to play anymore, so I decided to tweak these for use as battery-operated lights for inside my shed, sans solar panels. I would NOT recommend these.
A battery failure was a surprise since I use the units only on the weekend and then turn them off for the entire week. This is done to conserve the limited number of Lithium-Ion charge cycles.
Although I do not have confirmation, my theory is that the charging circuit does not properly cutoff charging at 4.2V, the absolute maximum Li-I charging voltage.
If my theory is true, normal daily usage may not see this problem because the battery is discharged at night and recharged during the day, which lowers the chance of overcharging.