- Product Dimensions: 4.7 x 3 x 4.3 cm ; 150 g
- Shipping Weight: 159 g
- Item model number: SYNCHKG044575
- ASIN: B00EWENKXO
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Aug. 31 2013
- Average Customer Review: 467 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #141 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
VicTsing 80 GPH Water Pump Submersible Pump for Pond, Aquarium, Fish Tank Fountain Water Pump Hydroponics System (5.9ft Power Cord, 300L/H)
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfilment centres, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA products qualify for FREE Shipping
If you're a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfilment by Amazon .
- MULTIFUNCTION & TWO NOZZLES. This submersible pump is designed for small to medium size aquarium, tabletop fountains, water gardens and hydroponic systems. Equipped with two nozzles, one is 8.5mm diameters, the other is 13mm, providing different water flow effects.
- DETACHABLE & CLEANABLE. No need any tools to detach it, easy to separate, easy to clean.
- ADJUSTABLE FLOW RATE. Designed with a adjusting knob, allowing to adjust the water flow rate, the maximal flow rate can be up to 80GPH(300L/H).
- COMPACT & MINI SIZE. The mini size makes the pump easy to hide or disguise in the water. Suction cups is great for mounting onto the glass surface. Dimensions:1.87in x 1.68in x 1.24in (47mm x 43mm x 30mm).
- PERFECT MOTOR & LOW-NOISE. The reliable and durable motor does not produce much noise, giving you quiet environment. It can elevate column of water up to 2.6ft( 0.8m).
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Size : 80GPH
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
US Standard Plug is included in the package,which is only suitable for the US, Canada and Mexico
The VicTsing submersible pump features compact, multifunctional, and detachable, perfect for aquarium, tabletop fountains, water garden and hydroponic systems.
Compact & Powerful
Compact design is great for space-saving on your tabletop fountain. The maximal flow rate can be up to 80 gallons per hour. Lift height can be up to 2.6ft.
Max Flow Rate: 80 GPH (300L/H)
H-Max (Lift Height): 2.6ft( 0.8m)
Power: 4 Watts
Voltage: 110 - 120 V @ 60Hz
Length of Power Cord: 5.9ft(1.8m)
Dimension: 1.87in x 1.68in x 1.24in (47mm x 43mm x 30mm)
Water Pump x 1
8.5mm Nozzle x 1
13mm Nozzle x 1
1.Please use socket with stable voltage and keep the motor running within rated power to ensure long lifespan.
2. Prohibit no-load running. Put the pump into water first before connecting power supply. When changing water, please disconnect power supply. It would shorten its lifespan and lead to making loud noises when running in the air for long time.
3.If the product suddenly stop working or make noises, which may caused by debris blockage. Please clean it regularly about once every two months, or add some olive oil on the rotor.
4.Please note if the water level, layout of the water tank match the bump power before purchasing. If the water is too little, motor power is too high, so as the water flow level, the swashing water would make loud noises. Different bump suits different water tank.
5.The maximum flow rate is 80GPH; there might be a plus-minus tolerance, Insufficient power and insufficient frequency would affect the flow rate.If connected with a water pipe, the maximum flow rate would less than 80GPH. If the water sprays out the container, the flow rate would also less than 80GPH.
6.Two different sizes nozzles are provided. If you use the smaller one, the maximum flow rate would less than 80GPH.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Afterwards, I ordered the "new generation" of this pump from the same seller. It was very noisy at first, but the noise went away over 2-3 weeks, and now they are silent and I happily use them in my aquariums. If your pump makes loud grinding noises, just wait it out until it stops.
At all, maybe work for most people, but not for me. In the garbage bin already.
Want to see more reviews on this item?
Most recent customer reviews