Victorian Glassworlds: Glass Culture and the Imagination 1830-1880 Hardcover – Jun 1 2008
|New from||Used from|
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"[A] highly original and beautifully presented volume...The visual register has been well covered in 2008." --Studies in English Literature
About the Author
Isobel Armstrong is formerly of Birkbeck College at the University of London.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Schools, Periods & Styles
- Books > History > Europe > England > 19th Century
- Books > Literature & Fiction > History & Criticism > Criticism & Theory
- Books > Literature & Fiction > History & Criticism > Movements & Periods > Victorian
- Books > Literature & Fiction > History & Criticism > United States
- Books > Literature & Fiction > United States > History & Criticism
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Chemical > Materials
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Materials Science > Ceramics
- Books > Science & Math > Chemistry
- Books > Science & Math > History & Philosophy > History of Technology
- Books > Textbooks > Engineering > Chemical Engineering
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > History > Europe
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Literature > English Literature