- Product Dimensions: 38.1 x 9.5 x 2.5 cm ; 45.4 g
- Shipping Weight: 136 g
- Item model number: 5660715P
- ASIN: B001XCWGPQ
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: March 19 2009
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #165,693 in Home (See Top 100 in Home)
Victorinox Cutlery 6-Inch Semi-Stiff Boning Knife, Curved Blade, White Fibrox Handle
- Professional quality 6-inch curved boning knife with stiff blade
- High carbon stainless-steel blade provides maximum sharpness and edge retention; conical ground through length and depth for a wider break point; ice tempered to sustain sharpness longer
- Blade stamped from cold-rolled steel; bolsterless edge for use of entire blade and ease of sharpening
- Patented Fibrox handles are slip resistant and ergonomically designed for comfort; NSF-approved white handle offers a sanitary view great for use in hospitals, school kitchens, and more
- Hand washing recommended; lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects; expertly made in Switzerland
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Victorinox Boning Knife 6in Curved Semi-Stiff Blade White Fibrox ® Handle.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
So having the chefs knife I thought I'd get the boning knife as its also good for tomatoes and fish; and cheese too it turns out.
Super sharp, light and versatile. Keeps a good edge and can be sharpened easily with my chef's choice sharpener. (which I bought at Target for less than this..) You can put it in the dish washer.. but I would never do that to a decent knife. A great product at a great price.
My other knifes for this 45 chicken butchering included. Victornox 3.25in vent boning ( terrible)
Moraknif companion, good for disbatching.
1. Perfect length for 99% of kitchen tasks.
2. Perfect width for 75% of kitchen tasks.
3. Comfortable handle.
4. Good design: when you place it on table, handle weight is enough to keep the blade from touching table. You might think otherwise, but I personally love that.
5. Good steel quality. Nothing spectacular, but it holds sharpening long enough to be not annoying .
1. Well, it's not as flexible as I anticipated it to be. On the other hand, it makes it more universally useful.
This one and a powerful chef's knife for heavy duty tasks -- and all your kitchen needs are covered with just two knives.
Verdict: 5 stars.