Compare Offers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Victorinox Swiss Army Swiss Champ Pocket Knife (Red)
|Price:||CDN$ 109.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- 3.5-inch Swiss Army Knife with a set of 32 tools to use while camping, hiking, fishing, and more
- Includes blades, can and bottle openers, screwdrivers, bottle opener, and more
- Also features a wire cutter, wood saw, magnifying glass, fish scaler, hook disgorger, and more
- Polished cellidor case; all stainless steel tools
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects;Note: Some pull out implements have multiple tools or functions
- Compact and sturdy
- The world's most know brand for multi-tools and pocket knives
- Made is Switzerland
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Over the years, both customer needs and technology have changed. The Swiss Army Knife has evolved by responding to these needs, while remaining an essential tool our clients can rely on. That's our story. But it's not what turned the Victorinox Knife into an icon. It's about the stories our customers experienced in which our products played a vital role: stories about memorable moments of adventure and expeditions on earth, in the sky, and in space. Dramatic stories in which our products contributed to solutions and saved lives. Even stories of prominent encounters where our knives opened doors, helping to create ties between politicians, opinion leaders and nations. In all of these stories it becomes clear that thanks to the talent of our employees we have been able to develop products that excel in their functionality, quality and design - making them true companions for life. We invite you to discover the world of Victorinox and are proud to be a companion for your life. Thank you for your interest and trust in Victorinox.
From the manufacturer
From a fish scaler to wire cutters, the SwissChamp has a tool for nearly any job without adding significant bulk to your gear making it the perfect companion for virtually anyone. Backed by a rich heritage of quality and craftsmanship, the Victorinox SwissChamp represents the ultimate in functionality all in one convenient tool.
The 3½ inch SwissChamp packs an impressive 33 functions and is the daddy of Swiss Army Knives. Although the SwissChamp is not best suited for the pocket or key chain (in contrast to many smaller Victorinox knives) it puts a veritable tool box in your hand. At home, for hobbies, camping, in the car and at the workplace it will quickly become an indispensable and a ready helper. The implements are constructed of durable stainless steel, carry a lifetime warranty and are Swiss-Made, which means they have been built to last.
So, whether you use the fish scaler after making the big catch, the wire cutter for a minor electrical repair or the tweezers to get rid of that nasty splinter, the SwissChamp is a trustworthy companion and there when you need it most.
Lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Weight: 6.56 oz.
- Size: 91mm / 3.5”
- Handle Material: Cellidor polished
Functions and Tech Specs
- 1 Large Blade
- 2 Small Blade
- 3 Corkscrew
- 4 Can Opener with
- 5 – Small Screwdriver (also for Phillips Screws)
- 6 Bottle Opener with
- 7 – Large Screwdriver
- 8 – Wire Stripper
- 9 Reamer
- 10 Key Ring
- 11 Tweezers
- 12 Toothpick
- 13 Scissors
- 14 Multi-purpose Hook (Parcel Carrier)
- 15 Wood Saw
- 16 Fish Scaler with
- 17 – Hook Disgorger
- 18 – Ruler (in/cm)
- 19 Nail File with
- 20 – Nail Cleaner
- 21 – Metal File
- 22 – Metal Saw
- 23 Fine Screwdriver
- 24 Chisel/Scraper
- 25 Pliers with
- 26 – Wire Cutter
- 27 – Wire Crimper
- 28 Phillips Screwdriver
- 29 Magnifying Lens
- 30 Pressurized Ballpoint Pen
- 31 Straight Pin
- 32 Patented Mini-screwdriver
- 33 Sewing Eye
The magnification level of the magnifying glass has been optimally selected so that whole words are easily picked up in text that is too small to read with the naked eye.
Measuring 7cm or 2¾ inch in length, this ruler contains a hook to easily draw a pencil line to mark exact measurements.
The mini-screwdriver, stored in the corkscrew, is the perfect size for tightening loose eye glass screws.
These multipurpose pliers are great for tightening a loose nut, adjusting guitar strings, fixing a broken link on a bracelet, you name it. They also feature a wire cutter and wire crimper.
Home of the Original Swiss Army Knife, Ibach-Schwyz (Switzerland), Since 1884
About Victorinox Swiss Army
Victorinox produces and sells unique, high quality products worldwide which are of practical use in differing areas of life: Swiss Army Knives, Cutlery, Watches, Travel Gear, Apparel and Fragrances. The head office of the company is in Ibach, Schwyz, in the heart of Switzerland. This is where the founder of the company Karl Elsener first set up his cutler’s business in 1884 and, a few years later, designed the legendary 'Original Swiss Army Knife'.
How can Victorinox Swiss Army offer a lifetime warranty?
The Victorinox Quality System
- Since 1884, the quality of our products has been our first priority.
- Inspections ensure all incoming materials conform to quality specifications.
- Victorinox labs meet the latest standard of engineering.
- All employees are responsible for following quality procedures.
- Quality control personnel are thoroughly trained.
- 100 people work in the final inspection department.
- Two main controlling points checked are function and finish.
- Each and every knife is opened and closed, and the function of each implement is checked.
- We maintain our worldwide reputation by implementing high standards of quality, functionality, design and finish.
Care Tips for Swiss Army Knives
The various tools are manufactured from high-quality steel with precisely tuned features that are essential for the particular application. The steel is tempered, annealed and polished to achieve the necessary hardness and provide optimum resistance to corrosion.