Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 8.99 shipping
+ CDN$ 8.75 shipping
+ CDN$ 7.62 shipping
Victorinox Swiss Army Tinker Pocket Knife
|Price:||CDN$ 23.06 & FREE Shipping on orders over CDN$ 25. Details|
- Contains eleven stainless-steel tools
- Large knife blade, small knife blade, Phillips screwdriver, large screwdriver, small screwdriver
- Bottle opener, can opener, wire stripper, reamer/punch, tweezers, toothpick
- Ideal for crafts, workbench; just 3-1/2 inches long
- Includes key ring; lifetime warranty against defects
- Compact and sturdy
- The world's most know brand for multi-tools and pocket knives
- Made is Switzerland
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Swiss Army Tinker Swiss Army Knife-Victorinox AG
From the renowned company that created the Swiss Army knife a century ago comes this complete set of tools--all neatly contained inside a single implement that measures just 3-1/4 inches (84 millimeters) long. Sheathed in the famous Swiss Army red plastic, the Tinker pocket knife is a toolbox small enough to fit into a pocket (and also great for the glove compartment of the car or even attached to your keys, as it comes with a handy key ring).
A valued companion, this pocket knife contains 12 useful stainless steel tools and carries a lifetime warranty against defects. The tools include a large knife blade, small knife blade, Phillips screwdriver, can opener, small screwdriver, bottle opener, large screwdriver, wire stripper, reamer/punch, tweezers, and a plastic toothpick, as well as the key ring. Whether you bring it along to a picnic in the park or a weekend at the cabin, you'll quickly see how indispensable this little really is and you'll wonder how you ever got along without one.
From the Manufacturer
The 3½ inch Tinker was designed to be slim and lightweight. It easily slips into a pocket to be called upon when any number of appropriate tasks present themselves. As a mainstay in the Swiss Army Knife collection, it will quickly become your mainstay.
Durable enough to last a lifetime, and guaranteed for it, the Tinker includes all the implements needed for work and play.
Like all Swiss Army Knives, the Tinker has a lifetime warranty, stainless steel implements and Swiss-made quality and durability.
- Weight: 2.17 oz.
- Size: 91mm / 3.5”
- Handle Material: Cellidor polished
Functions and Tech Specs
- 1 Large Blade
- 2 Small Blade
- 3 Phillips Screwdriver
- 4 Can Opener with
- 5 – Small Screwdriver (also for Phillips Screws)
- 6 Bottle Opener with
- 7 – Large Screwdriver
- 8 – Wire Stripper
- 9 Reamer
- 10 Key Ring
- 11 Tweezers
- 12 Toothpick
A favorite tool of many, the Phillips Screwdriver offers more torque, and ensures that your screw is driven in straight.
The can opener provides the ability to easily open cans wherever you are.
Also referred to as 'cap lifter', this tool easily removes bottle caps.
Slicing through boxes, dicing up fruit, or sharpening a pencil, the large blade offers countless functions.
Home of the Original Swiss Army Knife, Ibach-Schwyz (Switzerland), Since 1884
About Victorinox Swiss Army
Victorinox produces and sells unique, high quality products worldwide which are of practical use in differing areas of life: Swiss Army Knives, Cutlery, Watches, Travel Gear, Fashion and Fragrances. The head office of the company is in Ibach, Schwyz, in the heart of Switzerland. This is where the founder of the company Karl Elsener first set up his cutler’s business in 1884 and, a few years later, designed the legendary 'Original Swiss Army Knife'.
How Can Victorinox Swiss Army Offer a Lifetime Warranty?
The Victorinox Quality System
- Since 1884, the quality of our products has been our first priority.
- Inspections ensure all incoming materials conform to quality specifications.
- Victorinox labs meet the latest standard of engineering.
- All employees are responsible for following quality procedures.
- Quality control personnel are thoroughly trained.
- 100 people work in the final inspection department.
- Two main controlling points checked are function and finish.
- Each and every knife is opened and closed, and the function of each implement is checked.
- We maintain our worldwide reputation by implementing high standards of quality, functionality, design and finish.
Care Tips for Swiss Army Knives
The various tools are manufactured from high-quality steel with precisely tuned features that are essential for the particular application. The steel is tempered, annealed and polished to achieve the necessary hardness and provide optimum resistance to corrosion.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I've only accidentally cut myself a few times - but be careful, this isn't a dull 'cub scout' knife.
Most recent customer reviews
Typical of Swiss Army Knives, quality was perfect. Price and shipping were excellent.Published 2 months ago by avirtue
its a good pocket knife I originally got it for wood whittling but now carry it with me daily.Published 15 months ago by Jay
Great tool, careful very taking out knives they're actually very sharp as they should bePublished 17 months ago by Alex Martin