- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Viewfinding: Perspectives on New Media Curriculum in the Arts Hardcover – Jun 30 2010
|New from||Used from|
Hardcover, Jun 30 2010
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
The Editors: Cathy Mullen’s teaching and research has focused on curriculum development and teaching in photography, light-based media, and digital arts. Mullen is Professor Emerita of Art Education in the Faculty of Fine Arts at Concordia University in Montreal, Quebec, where she taught undergraduate and graduate courses for art educators and supervised numerous M.A. and Ph.D. thesis students researching new media art and education.
Janice Rahn is interdisciplinary in her research and teaching, focusing on the poetics and politics of popular culture. She is author of the book Painting Without Permission: An Ethnographic Study of Hip Hop Graffiti Culture (2001), as well as articles on media and the social construction of identity and on video as a research tool and art material. Rahn has exhibited her audio/video art installations throughout Canada. She is Associate Professor of Art and Education at the University of Lethbridge.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > History & Criticism
- Books > Arts & Photography > Instructional & How-To
- Books > Arts & Photography > Museums & Collections > Business of Art
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video
- Books > Arts & Photography > Reference > Study & Teaching
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Media Studies
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Popular Culture
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology
- Books > Textbooks > Communication & Journalism > Media Studies
- Books > Textbooks > Education
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences