- Product Dimensions: 65 x 21 x 48 cm ; 4.7 Kg
- Shipping Weight: 8 Kg
- Item model number: VX2753MH-LED
- ASIN: B004KCI80I
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: April 30 2011
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #150,657 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes
Viewsonic VX2753MH-LED 27-Inch LED Monitor - Black (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
|Price:||CDN$ 329.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- 27-Inch Widescreen LED monitor
- 1920x1080p Full HD resolution
- Up to 40-Percent energy saving with LED backlight, 30,000,000:1 MEGA Dynamic Contrast Ratio
- 2xHDMI and VGA inputs, Ultra-Thin Design
- External Power Supply, SRS Premium Sound
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
ViewSonic's VX2753mh-LED features an LED backlight 27-Inch ultra-thin widescreen monitor with up to 40-Percent energy savings compared to a regular 22-Inch monitor.Mercury free VX2753mh-LED offers Full HD 1920x1080 resolution, two HDMI inputs, external power supply, 1ms response time, 30,000,000:1 MEGA Dynamic Contrast Ratio, book stand option and SRS Premium Sound. Ideal for both home and office with a glossy black finish. The aspect ratio adjustment feature automatically senses the input single and will not stretch a 4:3 signal but instead will position the image in the middle of the screen with side bars. A 3 year warranty, the industry's best pixel performance policy, energy saving Eco mode and Windows 7 certification make VX2753mh-LED a great long term investment.
Top Customer Reviews
It's very nice to be able to open up two windows and do two things at the same time, since you have enough room on the screen to do so!
The 3 things that bugs me are:
- The buttons on the sides are somewhat close together and I sometimes push the wrong button.
- When there's a dark screen, I can see that the contour of the screen is brighter than the rest. I assume that the LED are all around the screen's perimeter and this results in blacks that are not truly black around the screen. It can be annoying in movie scenes that are supposed to be in the dark.
- For some reason, Viwesonic felt the need to put "LED HDMI 1080P Full HD" at the bottom left of the screen. It takes away some of the coolness of this model, although it's something minor.
Still for 300$ (what I paid during the rebate) I feel that I've got a good deal for all the capabilities of this monitor!
Note: Remember to use the scaling feature of your graphic card to expand the picture to the whole surface of your monitor! I've searched for some time before finding this option! At first, I thought my monitor was defective. Hopefully, you'll read this and will know what to do to take advantage of all 27 inches. :)
-Visuals out of this world
-Games look incredible like new
-Movies come to life
-Less energy and heat
Best monitor on the market for this price point worth every penny!
The biggest problem with this monitor is significant light bleed from the right and left sides, and less but still noticeable light bleed from the top and bottom. This isn't noticeable during normal desktop tasks or playing games, but it is noticeable when watching movies and impossible to miss when viewing photos. If you want a monitor for movies or photos, look elsewhere.
The speakers are pretty mediocre as well - lacking any real bass presence. Most users will probably attach a pair of externals, but the built-in ones are utterly inadequate for listening to music, movies or playing games. OK for Skype or Windows system noises though.
For the price, it's a quite adequate gaming monitor. A good 2560x1440 would set you back by at least double the amount.