The Virgin Way: Everything I Know About Leadership Hardcover – Sep 9 2014
|New from||Used from|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Refreshing, easily understood and instructive" Independent "The Virgin Way is about daring to be different" Irish Times "Leaves the reader suitably inspired to have a go at founding their own Virgin" City AM --This text refers to the Paperback edition.
About the Author
Sir Richard Branson is an international entrepreneur, adventurer, icon, and the founder of the Virgin Group. His autobiography, Losing My Virginity, and his books on business, Screw It, Let's Do It and Business Stripped Bare, are all international bestsellers. He is also the author of Reach for the Skies, Screw Business As Usual, and most recently Like a Virgin.See all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Job Hunting & Careers > Guides
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Leadership
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Motivational
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Leadership
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Motivational
- Books > Professional & Technical > Transportation > Aviation > Commercial