Vlasov and the Russian Liberation Movement: Soviet Reality and Emigré Theories Paperback – Mar 30 1990
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Her main aim is to synthesize and comment on the political ideas of the Russians and others associated with what she properly calls not simply the 'Vlasov movement' but the Russian Liberation Movement....Her book includes a comprehensive and judicious survey of what others have done, full citations to sources, and an extensive bibliography. The writing is clear, graceful, and precise." American Historical Review
"...an elegant, authoritative but highly readable book." The Journal of Soviet Military Studies
"Andreyev's book is likely to become the standard reference work on an important movement whose leading figures were hanged in Moscow in August 1946" Journal of Ukrainian Studies
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Of more disappointment is that the entire essence of the book is covered in the first 80 pages and the remainder are opinions or various interpretations of the same material, yet almost $100? Hardly seems worth the money . . .
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Americas > United States > 20th Century > World War II
- Books > History > Asia > Russia
- Books > History > Europe > England
- Books > History > Military > World War II
- Books > History > Russia
- Books > History > United States > 20th Century > World War II
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Political Science
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > History > Europe
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > History > Military