- Product Dimensions: 7 x 19 x 24.8 cm
- Shipping Weight: 816 g
- Item model number: 3197
- ASIN: B005N52Q40
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Sept. 15 2011
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #28,280 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 10.58 shipping
+ CDN$ 14.77 shipping
Wahl Lithium Ion Complete Haircutting Kit (Silver)
|Price:||CDN$ 66.58 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Self-sharpening, high carbon steel blades are precision ground to stay sharp longer
- 50% more power for a smoother cutting performance
- A variety of 14 guide combs make it easy to get the perfect cut
- Taper control lets you customize each cut
- Instructions included
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
The Wahl Lithium Ion Complete Haircutting Kit features a revolutionary power technology, providing a quick charge of 15 minutes and 2 X's the run time. The LED light on the front of the clipper assures the tool is charging. The clipper has continuous power with the convenience of corded or cordless operation. Soft storage case included.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
-It holds its charge for a very long time (it should last for multiple cuts).
-It recharges quickly and easily.
-It comes with everything you need (combs, scissors, blade oil, and a carrying case).
-It's powerful (it cuts my thick, curly hair with ease).
-It feels like it should last quite a while.
-On/off button is difficult to press (it requires two hands, which is inconvenient while using).
-Somewhat noisier than comparable products.
This is a great product. It does what it's supposed to do, and it should continue to do so for some time. I didn't have any of the issues some of the other reviewers complain about, except for the noise level (which is not that unbearable). The issues I did have are fairly minor, and not enough to keep me from giving it five stars.
A real let down...shame on you WAHL...