Walk in a Relaxed Manner: Life Lessons from the Camino Paperback – Sep 20 2005
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Joyce Rupp is well known for her work as a writer, spiritual midwife and retreat and conference speaker. A member of the Servite community, she has led retreats throughout North America, as well as in Europe, Asia and Africa. Joyce is the author of more than ten bestselling books including, May I Have This Dance?, The Cup of Life, Praying Our Goodbyes, Fresh Bread, Your Sorrow is My Sorrow and The Cosmic Dance.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Too bad, I am sure her experiences were valid for her, but luckely for me, times have changed and my trip was delightful
Practically I learned that vaseline and duct tape help prevent blisters and that you need to carefully train beforehand for both the distance and the carrying of your pack. Rupp's description of her trip and the struggles and high points and the lessons she learned were a really good introduction to what a spiritual pilgrimage is all about. Rather than talk about what happened each day, she organized the chapters by the life lessons. That makes the book a good read for any pilgrim or hiker, just just those travelling the Camino.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Memoirs
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Specific Groups > Women
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Travel
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Women's Issues
- Books > Education & Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing > Travel
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality
- Books > Travel > Europe > Spain
- Books > Travel > Reference & Tips > Travel Writing