Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 4.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Watch Dogs - Xbox One Standard Edition
|List Price:||CDN$ 19.99|
|You Save:||CDN$ 9.03 (45%)|
- DYNAMIC NAVIGATION: Watch_Dogs gives you the ability to not only use the city's ctOS to your advantage, but the streets as well. In real-world Chicago, cut through one of the buildings or climb to the rooftops to catch your target.
- HACK THE CITY: Control the city's infrastructure, in real time, with Aiden's cell phone. Trap your enemy in a 30-car pileup by manipulating the traffic lights. Stop a train, and then board it to evade the authorities. Narrowly escape capture by quickly raising a drawbridge. Anything connected to the city's CTOS can become your weapon.
- HIGH OCTANE DRIVING: Get behind the wheel of more than 65 vehicles bursting with horsepower to explore the massive city while completing missions. Ubisoft Montreal partnered with Ubisoft Reflections, the acclaimed studio behind the award-winning Driver series to develop each vehicle with state-of-art physics and handling.
- SEAMLESS MULTIPLAYER EXPERIENCE: Discover a new level of interaction, cooperation and confrontation between players thanks to a brand new multiplayer game system that links the single and multiplayer modes into one seamless experience. That means no menus, no loading screens, just instant open world multiplayer actio
- STAY CONNECTED WITH A NEW WAY TO PLAY: Go beyond the console with a ground-breaking, real-time, companion game. This innovative mobile platform allows players to connect and compete with friends, even when away from the home console. The Watch_Dogs companion game delivers dual-screen gameplay that enables you to play from anywhere, at any time.
- Platform: Xbox One
- ESRB Rating: Mature
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Platform for Display: Xbox One | Edition: Standard
All it takes is the swipe of a finger. We connect with friends. We buy the latest gadgets and gear. We find out what’s happening in the world. But with that same simple swipe, we cast an increasingly expansive shadow. With each connection, we leave a digital trail that tracks our every move and milestone, our every like and dislike. And it’s not just people. Today, all major cities are networked. Urban infrastructures are monitored and controlled by complex operating systems. Watch_Dogs view larger In Watch_Dogs, this system is called the Central Operating System (ctOS) and it controls almost every piece of the city’s technology and holds key information on all of the city’s residents. You play as Aiden Pearce, a brilliant hacker and former thug, whose criminal past led to a violent family tragedy. Now on the hunt for those who hurt your family, you'll be able to monitor and hack all who surround you by manipulating everything connected to the city’s network. Access omnipresent security cameras, download personal information to locate a target, control traffic lights and public transportation to stop the enemy, and more. Use the city of Chicago as your ultimate weapon and exact your own style of revenge.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
You are playing the role of Aiden Pearce, a highly intelligent hacker to can hack into anything or anyone's life. He is on a mission of revenge for the death of a family member (don't want to be a spoiler).
The mini games are top of the line and fun to play. I found myself wanting be on foot searching to kill people instead of following the storyline a lot of times. The game can get boring after a while of you tend to wander off to do your own thing.
You can download an app called Smartglass which allows you to make your phone look like Aiden's (works on Androids and iOS). It allows you to use during online matches. I have no desire for this feature so I did not install it.
Overall, this is a good game, much better sound and graphics than the XBox 360 version. The car controls need major help, but it is one of the those games you will continue to play and will not throw in the "don't wanna play" pile.
I found the feature where people can pop into your game and hack you to be more a nuisance than anything else and it would always happen at an inopportune time (like when I was trying to activate some sort of quest) and then I would have to wait for the person to leave before I could continue what I was doing, so I wound up disabling that feature.
Never really used the app either. I installed it on my iPad and phone and then never used it.
Not a bad game, just not as good as I was hoping it would be.
I started playing, didn't like it... feels like the game was really rushed.. something is missing but I don't know what it is..
Picked it up again... played got bored.. put it down.. then a few days later again..
Then eventually took it out of the system.... I think I played for a total of 1h...
Driving is horrific.. Police are F1 drivers on crack and the added bonus of physics don't apply to them..
You may enjoy it...
The story is decent but VERY predictable! You'll be able to figure out who put the hit out on you before the end of the first act (5 acts total).
I'd only recommend Watch Dogs if you can get it at a low price.
Most recent customer reviews
Played it for 18 minuted and never touched it again. Not a bad gamePublished 1 month ago by Trustworthy