Water: Alphabet City Magazine 14 Hardcover – Aug 21 2009
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"From molecule to global resource, water is examined from every angle.... Water offers a flood of images that leaves a nostalgic residue for a resource we so often take for granted. There's also the haunting effect of the book itself -- something archival that makes us feel we hold a precious remnant in our hands." Susan Salter Reynolds Los Angeles Times
"Visually eclectic and artistically driven.... This book is like having an art gallery in your hands." Booklist
About the Author
John Knechtel is Director of Alphabet City Media in Toronto.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Photo Essays
- Books > Arts & Photography > Schools, Periods & Styles > Pop
- Books > Education & Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Pop Culture > Art
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Essays
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Civil > Environmental
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Earth Sciences > Environmental Science
- Books > Science & Math > Earth Sciences > Environmental Science
- Books > Science & Math > Environment > Environmental Science
- Books > Science & Math > History & Philosophy > History of Technology
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Conservation > Water
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Natural Resources
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Reference