Soap and Water and Common Sense Paperback – Sep 1 2009
|New from||Used from|
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
With its impressive combination of meticulous research and excellent writing, this is an invaluable handbook for anyone trying to stay healthy in a germ-infested universe. (Winnipeg Free Press 2009-10-09)
About the Author
Dr. Bonnie Henry is a public health physician, a preventive medicine specialist, and an epidemiologist. She currently is the Director of Public Health Emergency Management at the B.C. Centre for Disease Control.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Healthy Living
- Books > Medical Books > Administration & Medicine Economics > Public Health
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Administration & Policy > Public Health
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Infectious Disease > Epidemiology