- Celebrate Small Business Month with Amazon Business : Register now to take advantage of $25 off your first eligible Amazon Business purchase. Claim your offer
Pool Safety Cover for A 30 X 50 Pool, Green Mesh
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Size||30' x 50'|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||9.75 x 15.24 Meters|
|Item weight||112 Pounds|
About this item
- Solid brass anchors recess flush into the pool deck and don't interfere with pool use during summer months
- All hardware, including solid brass anchors, hooks, springs and installation tool included
- Safety cover system installs on your pool and removes in minutes (after initial installation)
- Lightweight and easy to remove and store
- Break-strength of over 4,000 lbs
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Product detailsSize :30' x 50' | Color Name:Green Mesh
- Product Dimensions : 975.36 x 1524 x 0.25 cm; 50.8 Kilograms
- Date First Available : June 15 2014
- Manufacturer : Water Warden
- ASIN : B00ICE3TEU
- Item model number : SCMG3050
- Best Sellers Rank: #48,884 in Patio, Lawn & Garden (See Top 100 in Patio, Lawn & Garden)
- Customer Reviews:
Safeguard your in-ground pool & Protect it from the harsh winter in one easy step with the water warden mesh Safety pool cover. Every water warden safety pool cover is Manufactured in adherence to strict quality standards. They are designed & engineered the "old-fashioned" Way, with no shortcuts, cutting corners or materials substitutions. Every water warden cover features top-of-the-line, complete 2-ply strap webbing throughout the cover, for unparalleled strength. The fine, lightweight mesh material allows rain to seep through into the pool but screens out leaves, twigs & other debris. This ensures that the spring opening of your pool is easier & more convenient. Available in a variety of sizes & step configurations to best meet your needs. Proudly made in the USA.
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on May 10, 2021
Reviewed in the United States on September 27, 2020
Installation took WAY more than just a couple hours.
When installing having 2 to 3 people available to help is pretty important. Our pool is an odd shape so removing all handrails and hardware needed to be done.
You need a sharp 3/4 masonry bit and a good hammer drill. Sharp is key, we started with an older, duller one and it was slow going. Once we got a new bit the job went much faster.
A shop vac or blower is very useful, make sure you wear a respirator or mask. We found that after we marked the points, one person drilling, one person cleaning dust, and one person installing the anchors was the best and fastest way. This still took us around 8 hours though due to trial and error and removing hardware etc. After the fresh bit it went much faster.