- Product Dimensions: 27.9 x 27.9 x 8.9 cm
- Shipping Weight: 930 g
- Item model number: 54001
- ASIN: B00MP18HES
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Aug. 21 2014
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #21,476 in Home (See Top 100 in Home)
Waterbridge Electric Plate Warmer - Heats up to 15 Plates - Evening Blue
- A thermostatically controlled electric heating pad warms plates to a hot and comfortable temperature of 150 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The insulated base pad protects all tabletop surfaces. Covers 95% of plate's surface area. Made for N.A. size plates (there is a difference!)
- Our quality slip cover is made of soft polyester fleece. Very functional!
- Includes a clear zipper bag for easy storage plus a 10 year limited warranty. Made and assembled in N.A. since '97.
- Buy any 2 Waterbridge Plate Warmers & save an additional 15%! To see all patterns & sizes, click "Waterbridge" above.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The Waterbridge Plate Warmer is a hard to find great gift idea for anyone who enjoys cooking and entertaining. The Waterbridge Plate Warmer is a thermostatically controlled electric plate warmer that safely sits on any tabletop surface and heats up to 15 plates to keep food hot longer. A primary rule in culinary serving is that hot food must be served on hot plates. When food cools off it begins to set. Its appearance becomes less attractive and appealing to the eye and food flavor is not accented to its full height. What is so unique about the Waterbridge Plate Warmer is it simple design and fashionable appeal. You simply put your plates in between the folds and in no time at all plates reach a hot yet comfortable temperature of 150 degrees Fahrenheit and you can still hold onto the outside rim of the plate. Safely heats fine bone china plates. There is no chipping or cracking from heating plates in or on top of the oven, microwave or dishwasher and it also frees up space in the oven. The Waterbridge Plate Warmer is available in a variety of designs and colors, includes a clear zipper bag for easy storage and has a 10 year limited warranty. The Waterbridge Plate Warmer has 100% more plate coverage area than conventional warmers and heats more plates faster. 120V, 80W with a North American 2 blade plug. Made in Canada since 1997.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
didn't see any info on how long 8 chargers (heavy stoneware) might need to get up to use, nor what temp it reaches. does it just stay at that temp.