The Way of Saint James: Pyrenees-Santiago-Finisterre Paperback – Aug 1 2003
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Alison Raju is a former teacher of French, German and Spanish to adults and is the author of three other guides published by Cicerone Press: Way of Saint James (Chemin de Saint-Jacques de Compostelle): Le Puy to the Pyrenees, VÃa de la Plata and The Pilgrim Road to Nidaros (Way of St. Olav).
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Good luck to anyone going on the pilgrimage.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing > Travel
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Hiking & Camping > Excursion Guides
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Hiking & Camping > Walking
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Outdoor Recreation > Hiking & Camping > Excursion Guides
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Outdoor Recreation > Hiking & Camping > Walking
- Books > Travel > Europe > France
- Books > Travel > Europe > Spain
- Books > Travel > Reference & Tips > Guidebooks
- Books > Travel > Reference & Tips > Travel Writing
- Books > Travel > Specialty Travel > Adventure > Hiking