The Way of St James (Cycle): Cyclist's Guide Paperback – Jan 1 2010
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
John Higginson is a retired headmaster and lecturer who has explored much of Europe by bike. He has also written the Cicerone cycle-touring guide to The Danube Cycleway and Cycling the River Loire.
Top Customer Reviews
On the up side, there is an elevation pictogram that is helpful. In the end you need to have a set of maps, why Cicerone cannot include actual topographic maps is beyond me. Compared to Bikeline's cycling guides, one is stunned at the total lack of planning that Cicerone demonstrates. For instance, if you have a map holder, a necessity for touring, Bikeline guides fit in perfectly. Cicerone, is impossible. But one could argue, since Cicerone does not have actual maps you would not use it in your map case.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Hiking & Camping > Excursion Guides
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Individual Sports > Cycling > Excursion Guides
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Outdoor Recreation > Cycling > Excursion Guides
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Outdoor Recreation > Hiking & Camping > Excursion Guides
- Books > Travel > Europe > France
- Books > Travel > Europe > Great Britain
- Books > Travel > Europe > Spain
- Books > Travel > Specialty Travel > Adventure > Cycling
- Books > Travel > Specialty Travel > Adventure > Hiking