We All Fall Down: Living with Addiction Hardcover – Apr 5 2011
|New from||Used from|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Nic Sheff captures the insidious, almost vampiric mind-set of an addict who shrinks from any form of light. This book has more in common with Kafka than any recovery memoir I've read."―Mary Karr, New York Times bestselling author of Lit and The Liars' Club
"Sheff's journey, like his writing, is raw and compelling, heartbreaking and witty. An honest and gracious reflection about the challenges of recovery."―Rachel Sontag, author of House Rules: A Memoir
About the Author
Nic currently lives in Los Angeles.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most recent customer reviews
THIS BOOK IS AWESOME!
I received it within a decent time and it was brand new.
Please read NIC SHEFF'S Books
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Memoirs
- Books > Children's Books > Biographies
- Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Difficult Discussions > Drugs
- Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Health > Substance Abuse
- Books > Teens > Social Issues > Drug Use & Abuse > Fiction
- Books > Teens > Social Issues > Drug Use & Abuse > Nonfiction